DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
It had the top card board plate, but with no secure sides around the sub, it was useless.. As soon as I pick up the box, I felt and heard the sub move to one side.. my heart drop big time. .

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I said i had it fully insured if it aas broke i would nake sure u got paid and if it wasnt i would still send u a few bucks and u act like this i paid over 100 just to ship it

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
That packaging was unacceptable and it's not even close. Nothing was done to protect the driver at all. You act like because you paid $100 for SHIPPING that it excuses the $0 you spent on PACKAGING.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Glad I decided not to buy this. Had a similar thing happen with a pair of Tantric subs last year. Morons. Seriously, buy a larger cardboard box than you need, put the sub in a serious bag (think hefty trash), put some rigid foam on the bottom of the box, get a can of high expansion spray foam (or 2) and seal that sucker in there. Costs next to nothing and did AWESOME on a 66 pound TC Sounds 18.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I said i had it fully insured if it aas broke i would nake sure u got paid and if it wasnt i would still send u a few bucks and u act like this i paid over 100 just to ship it
Then you wasted money on insurance.
If you were to file an insurance claim, the very second they see the packaging your claim would be denied for improper packing.
Instantly.

Insurance ONLY covers when packing is 100% adequate. Improper packing voids any insurance protection.

He didn't act like anything. He posted factual evidence of horrible packing, and vented about it. He's not obligated to hold back the truth to protect your feelings or whatever. Good Lord.

Sorry about the troubles, both of you. Hopefully everyone learns from it.

Out before this becomes a flame war.

·
Premium Member
963 Posts
What a SAD Thread! Hopefully the Seller has learned a lesson and I wonder if the buyer made some attempt to resolve the problem prior to posting this problem for the WORLD to see!

Makes me skeptical to buy anything!

Sad!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah this guy needs to be flagged.he sent me pics of two brand new looking mw182's and the ones he sent me we all beat to fuck.missing some of the packaging and box all smashed to fuck etc.i proceeded to reach out to him and he gave me a sob story about him going through cancer and I felt bad and let up and Gave him time.then he just stopped replying to my pm's at all..a real piece of crap if you ask me.just my .02 cents worth.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts