1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Image Dynamics iDMax 12D4 (2)

Condition of all items:

New, both boxes have been opened, but 1 is still in its plastic. The 1 that is opened was never used, i just took out the plastic to size up the boxes i was making.

Total Price: :

cash or PayPal
$800 together shipped
$400 each shipped

Shipping Terms: :

included

can ship immediately

Pictures:

see attachments

Additional info:

NO Trades

will sell individually or together

bought these subs, but blew the motor in the car they were going in and therefore i am now looking to get rid of them ASAP!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Those prices are close to what they sell for new with warranty. I only say this beacause you say your car broke down and want some fast cash. Same for your other items. Those are not fast sell prices.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those prices are close to what they sell for new with warranty. I only say this beacause you say your car broke down and want some fast cash. Same for your other items. Those are not fast sell prices.

agreed, what do you suggest for good prices? im new to the forum and not sure what these sell for, although they r new.

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
Start with more verification. Pics with item FS and screen name in them. Links to any other forums you visit with iTrader ratings/eBay. Pics with a digital meter showing coil ohms.

Next pricing in the range of $370 shipped each and $720 shipped both.

These steps should get you some PM's and at least some offers. Work on your other ads in the same fashion and PM me with any questions.

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
Coming down on that price again? Seems like they're going for around 200. One here sold in a pawn shop for 175.
I seriously doubt it was NEW. Read his thread. He says they're new.

They're out of my price range right now but I don't think his price is out of line myself.

Personally I think the lack of feedback / time on this forum is your biggest hurdle...

·
Registered
2 Posts
[ /QUOTE=ghostmechanic;1874754]I seriously doubt it was NEW. Read his thread. He says they're new.

Personally I think the lack of feedback / time on this forum is your biggest hurdle...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it wasn't new, but how do you know his are new? The box is open...

I agree about the time on forum. That's what makes me nervous. I may have low post count, but I've been lurking a while and have purchased from classifieds. Can't find these subs locally. Seems like they were popular in Cali.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i can assure u theyre both new. i know i havent been a member long, but i too have been lurking the forum for some time. i opened both wit every intention of installing them until i blew the motor in my car and thus i am parting ways wit my car and can use the cash. i completely understand why you would be skeptical tho.

i joined the forum mainly for the reason to try and sell as much of my car audio equipment as i can although it seems to be more of a deterrent. one sub is still in the plastic and the other was opened to assist wit mockups. to be completely honest i do not want to part ways with these subs since i never even got to hear them personally. i still plan on installing 1 of these in my new car once i get it unless they sell; in that case ill buy a new 1 when the time comes.

·
Old School Veteran
227 Posts
If you get interest from a long time member or with high feedback count, offer to send them before payment so they know you're not trying to pull anything. I know it can be scary but it's been common practice on other forums I'm on between a new seller & well respected buyer.

Just a suggestion...

·
Registered
86 Posts
i'm interested but theyre going new on ebay for 329 right now. if you are willing to come down on price, i'd be interested. in january, a used one sold for 225.

·
Registered
18,636 Posts
right across the hudson from you. no offense but they will not sell for that price. good luck though. maybe i can ask some people by me if theyre interested

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i apologize for reviving a thread after 2 months, but i havent been on here in awhile. i am open to negotiations with these subs as i still would like to get rid of these since i still have no use for them with my new car. i prefer local pickup or will meet somewhere, but will ship if the price is right. if ne 1 would like proof of ownership of pictures with updated dates, please feel free to pm me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Price drop:

$360 shipped each
$700 shipped together

$350 each picked up or meet in the middle

somebody has to be interested in these subs

·
Registered
87 Posts
Best dam subs Ive ever heard! A true sql sub. Man I wish I didnt sell mine!

Do you know when they were made? ID got soldout and I havent heard anything about the quality of there new drivers..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I purchased these a year ago from sonicelectronix. They are the V.3 but I do not know enough to tell you when they were made.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts