DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

FS: Image Dynamics Subs

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  razen13 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:

Image Dynamics iDMax 12D4 (2)

Condition of all items:

New, both boxes have been opened, but 1 is still in its plastic. The 1 that is opened was never used, i just took out the plastic to size up the boxes i was making.

Total Price: :

cash or PayPal
$800 together shipped
$400 each shipped

Shipping Terms: :

included

can ship immediately

Pictures:

see attachments

Additional info:

NO Trades

will sell individually or together

bought these subs, but blew the motor in the car they were going in and therefore i am now looking to get rid of them ASAP!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Start with more verification. Pics with item FS and screen name in them. Links to any other forums you visit with iTrader ratings/eBay. Pics with a digital meter showing coil ohms.

Next pricing in the range of $370 shipped each and $720 shipped both.

These steps should get you some PM's and at least some offers. Work on your other ads in the same fashion and PM me with any questions.

#9 · (Edited)
[ /QUOTE=ghostmechanic;1874754]I seriously doubt it was NEW. Read his thread. He says they're new.

Personally I think the lack of feedback / time on this forum is your biggest hurdle...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure it wasn't new, but how do you know his are new? The box is open...

I agree about the time on forum. That's what makes me nervous. I may have low post count, but I've been lurking a while and have purchased from classifieds. Can't find these subs locally. Seems like they were popular in Cali.

#10 ·
i can assure u theyre both new. i know i havent been a member long, but i too have been lurking the forum for some time. i opened both wit every intention of installing them until i blew the motor in my car and thus i am parting ways wit my car and can use the cash. i completely understand why you would be skeptical tho.

i joined the forum mainly for the reason to try and sell as much of my car audio equipment as i can although it seems to be more of a deterrent. one sub is still in the plastic and the other was opened to assist wit mockups. to be completely honest i do not want to part ways with these subs since i never even got to hear them personally. i still plan on installing 1 of these in my new car once i get it unless they sell; in that case ill buy a new 1 when the time comes.

#16 ·
i apologize for reviving a thread after 2 months, but i havent been on here in awhile. i am open to negotiations with these subs as i still would like to get rid of these since i still have no use for them with my new car. i prefer local pickup or will meet somewhere, but will ship if the price is right. if ne 1 would like proof of ownership of pictures with updated dates, please feel free to pm me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.