DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an Iphone 3G that is unlocked and jailbroken. It currently has the 2.2 firmware and can be easily upgraded to 3.0 and be unlocked. But I wanted to keep the 2.2 firmware because as of right now there is no jailbreak for the 3.0.

This phone is in excellent condition. There are some light scratches along the trim. I have taken care of this phone since day one. Since I've had this phone its always had a case and a film protector. The case that will be included is the SwitchEasy Rebel Capsule (retails at $25) and the anti glare film that I purchased at the Apple store ($14 for 2 films). I have taken very good care of the battery as well. I always start charging around 20% and take out the charger at around 95%. This way, it'll keep the battery in good condition much longer. I will include all original accessories, documents and box.

As far as it being jailbroken I have a ton of games including price is right, wheel of fortune, photohunt and many other games. I have over 30 game applications via Installous. I have also downloaded SBsettings, categories and cycorder via Cydia.

Price is $415 shipped. I have plenty of feedback on here. Here are pics:

·
Registered
130 Posts
the iPhones are going for that much used :eek:. my wife and I have been giving our older generation phones to the kids to play games on and movies,:) looks like i'll be taking them back and start selling them,:D we are on our third generation phone, we'll take them while they are all sleeping, good luck with your sale..

·
Registered
40 Posts
still available?

how about a price adjustment? They seem to be going for a little less on other online places.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still available?

how about a price adjustment? They seem to be going for a little less on other online places.
pm'ed

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
The unlocked ones command a high price, because people want the phone but generally don't want to be locked into another 2 years, or even with AT&T, because T-Mobile really has the best data plans price wise, but the coverage for 3G isn't nearly as good as AT&T.

I love my iPhone 3GS, it's a sexy piece of machinery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
unfortunately you can't use the Iphone on T Mobile's 3G network, they are on different frequencies so regardless of it being 3G or not it will work off of T Mobile's edge network. Still should easily get 415 for it whether it's here or sold somewhere else.... good luck!

·
Registered
858 Posts
craigslist is where ill eventually unload mine once everythings smoothed out with this o.s 3.0. very high success rate with sales there. OP may wanna give it a shot.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
craigslist is where ill eventually unload mine once everythings smoothed out with this o.s 3.0. very high success rate with sales there. OP may wanna give it a shot.
Yeah it is on craigslist right now. I do agree that I think it'll sell no problems after 3.0 settles in.

At Marvs BBQ! Woot!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Yeah it is on craigslist right now. I do agree that I think it'll sell no problems after 3.0 settles in.

At Marvs BBQ! Woot!
Not really related to the phone.... but I just wanted to say that after 2 years I've just realized what user name meant. I'm over here crackin up!!! :laugh:

Free bump...

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not really related to the phone.... but I just wanted to say that after 2 years I've just realized what user name meant. I'm over here crackin up!!! :laugh:

Free bump...
Hehe

BTW, What's "Jailbroken" mean?

Jay
It just means the ability to use 3rd party applications. For things such as folders, video recorder (before 3GS), Easy Switch Toggles, MMS, custom themes, ringtones, etc. Basically it makes the phone more fun.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks Pseudonym. bump it up.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
That's some pretty sexy slipper tan feet you got there.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup i noticed it but really too lazy to take it out. haha

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bump it up

1 - 20 of 28 Posts