1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
JBL C608GTI MKII Component Set

Condition of all items:
I used the mids for about 2 hours, the rest is still unused.

Total Price: :
$175 shipped to lower 48.

Shipping Terms: :
I pay if in the lower 48.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
GREAT deal on these, they did 220$ on ebay back when they were still in production, i think sales jus dwindled thats why they got discontinued but they are amazing speakers!

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
How's the SQ?
they're fantastic SQ speakers, world class. for the power handling, they'll get loud and in your face and crystal clean. they were always acused or having a muddy midbass but ive never felt they did at all. GREAT impact for 6.5" mid bass.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Question about your signature. Which of those subs are your favorites from the perspective of SQ, SQL, ability to blend into the soundstage, musicality, output, or is there one sub that just plain stands out from the rest?
Well, most I havent tried yes they are still in the garage, my favorite all around daily sub was the IDmax, but for blending a pure SQ Id say the Arc 10s were the best at that.

GREAT deal on these, they did 220$ on ebay back when they were still in production, i think sales jus dwindled thats why they got discontinued but they are amazing speakers!
Thanks
How's the SQ?
I only used the mids from the set so I cant comment on the tweeters or passives, but the mids have the most mid-bass I ever heard, more than my old Focal K2ps and KRX2s. They can be crossed very low for a 6.5 too.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Yes I have dual 608 mids in each door (f250) as my midbass for 3way and its insane the amount of clear snappy deep midbass. Crossed at 63hz and with about 450 watts per pair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.