Premium Member
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

2 jbl gti 12" subs

Condition of all items:

Very nice condition, well looked after

Total Price: :

450$ for the pair, plus actual shipping costs(these guys are heavyweights!)

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays actual shipping to location

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

http://u.cubeupload.com/Delta22/IMG1032.jpg

Additional info:

These were powered by my Phoenix gold elite amps(low distortion). Sound great, never abused.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
122 Posts
Oh! I didn't realize that was a rule... how exactly can I have it moved there?
It’s not, You had them listed here and on ebay. No problem with that. I don’t think he saw the listed sale price in the OP. However there is a current bid on your ebay listing so I would let people know that the listing here is basically no longer valid and I would probably link it or close this this one.

·
Registered
166 Posts
It’s not, You had them listed here and on ebay. No problem with that. I don’t think he saw the listed sale price in the OP. However there is a current bid on your ebay listing so I would let people know that the listing here is basically no longer valid and I would probably link it or close this this one.
I did see the listed price which is why I said how is it possible to have offers on here but selling them on another website for auction only ? (you can't sell merchandise on this forum when its already committed to another site).

What if someone on here comes in here and gives you the $450 you want ? You've already committed too selling them on ebay........ (how can we possible give you an offer ?)

·
Registered
166 Posts
^^^you simply cancel the auction. It happens all the time.
Ebay has probably changed but when I use to sell stuff back in the day cancelling was only easy if it was "buy now" or an auction with no bids. If there where multiple bids you basically have to give a valid reason why you where cancelling since people had already committed to it

Or he had them listed here before ebay and then his ebay listing got a bid.
When the original post was made it wasn't but I'm pretty sure when he bumped it yesterday saying he would accept offers it was already on ebay (that's what confused me, it was in a current auction but he's taking offers here).

Ok I'm confused by all this, plain English what should I do?
Nothing. Your fine I was just confused because you currently have people bidding on it but you want offers on here as well.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ebay has probably changed but when I use to sell stuff back in the day cancelling was only easy if it was "buy now" or an auction with no bids. If there where multiple bids you basically have to give a valid reason why you where cancelling since people had already committed to it

When the original post was made it wasn't but I'm pretty sure when he bumped it yesterday saying he would accept offers it was already on ebay (that's what confused me, it was in a current auction but he's taking offers here).

Nothing. Your fine I was just confused because you currently have people bidding on it but you want offers on here as well.
No offense but it’s not really your business to be telling people how to manage their for sale ads

·
Registered
166 Posts
No offense but it’s not really your business to be telling people how to manage their for sale ads
Watch out we got a badass over here ! Sure it's my business to give input, especially considering I am interested in it (can't be interested in it if I have no idea how to buy it.......).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.