1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
^^^^^

Condition of all items:
Mint. I only have had the opportunity to free air it off a couple hundred watts because I never got around to getting the box built.
Originally, some guy won in a raffle, used for a couple days, then sold back to the shop for something else. I got it from that shop.
That being said, its in great shape.
10/10 Mechanically,
9.5/10 cosmetic -- I haven't found anything wrong, but I'm sure there is some little scratch or nick on something.

Only one is for sale, I already traded the other one.
Total Price: :

$200 + Shipping
Open to some trades, but would prefer to sell to buy an IDMAX

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer decides.

I can take up to date pics if its a problem, but it is a hassle i'd prefer to avoid if possible.
Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I hope you are enjoying that one! I have yet to install the rk6's... haha.
bump!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump! open to offers. would love to sell in the next couple days, might be keeping it otherwise

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
back up to the top!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i actually did just buy a idmax twelve today for $150, so i can't really justify trading for another haha. Still, i'm open to other trades and cash offers. Don't need to sell anymore, but I don't need to keep it either

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
well, i actually did just buy a idmax twelve today for $150, so i can't really justify trading for another haha. Still, i'm open to other trades and cash offers. Don't need to sell anymore, but I don't need to keep it either
i think most people would say the jbl is a better subwoofer then the max?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That may be true, but also I moved up in size from a ten to a twelve. My thinking is that this will be better. Still, other opinions appreciated

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hmm, id that if I hadn't just ordered an eclipse hu. Still, if I dont like the idmax, then I might do that

1 - 12 of 12 Posts