Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1. JBL W15Gti Mkii
2. Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 Signal Processor
3. JBL 2118H 8" mids
4. DC Power Dual Alternator Bracket & Belt for 99-06 GM Trucks,
also have a generic brand 200 amp alt for these trucks.
Condition of all items:
1. 3 Months of use, Perfect Condition.
2. Also only 3 Months of use, Perfect condition.
3. I was the Second Owner, In great Condition, and coils measure perfect.
4.Bracket and belt are in great shape, about 4 months use one them.
Alt has about a year on it but in great shape.

Total Price: :
1. $250 + Shipping
2. $225 Shipped
3. $200 Shipped
4. $150+ Shipping for the Bracket,belt, and hardware.
$100 + Shipping for the alt

Shipping Terms: :
Listed with pricing

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

4. Dont have pics right now if interested PM me.

Additional info:

Willing to deal, please no low ballers.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Re: FS: JBL W15Gti Mkii, Rockford 3Sixty.2, JBL 2118H, and Dual alt bracket&belt GM

On the jbl's.... Per pair or each?

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS: JBL W15Gti Mkii, Rockford 3Sixty.2, JBL 2118H, and Dual alt bracket&belt GM

only one left and thats the price for it

·
Registered
35 Posts

I'm interested in the 3Sixty.2. Will send you a PM.

·
Registered
0 Posts

If the 3Sixty.2 falls through for nabman, I'll take it.

·
Registered
58 Posts

how much would shipping for the gti cost me? im from 95828 sacramento

·
Registered
167 Posts

PM on the way for the 2218's.

·
Registered
855 Posts

I am interested in the alternator. Is it designed for the serpentine set-up for GM Vortec motors. Does it have the same internal regulator as the factory alternator. I have a 2000 S-10 with a Vortec 4.3 can you tell me if it will fit, and what is the shipping to 23503. Thanks

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

2118's are sold.

Still have a W15Gti and the alt and alt bracket.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I am interested in the alternator. Is it designed for the serpentine set-up for GM Vortec motors. Does it have the same internal regulator as the factory alternator. I have a 2000 S-10 with a Vortec 4.3 can you tell me if it will fit, and what is the shipping to 23503. Thanks
yes its for the gm vortec motors, i dont know if it will fit the s10 ill let you know

·
Registered
1,023 Posts

I was seriously interested in these JBL 8's, but due to travel/my procrastination, someone else paid for them first.

So why did the seller apologize to me?! Not just once! It was my own damn fault!

Hell of a nice guy here.... I wish everyone had his level of integrity :)

My best to ya Cody.
Rgds,
D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts