Product Brand & Model:
1) JL Audio 500/1
2) JBL BP1200.1
3) Kenwood KAC1023 <Japan>
4) US Amps XT1600.2
5) Sony ES XM5046 <Japan> SOLD
6) Twister F4 240 <Italy> SOLD

Condition of all items:
1) Works has a few small scratches but looks great overal. The LEDs are not on/working, I believe the plug probably got loose or came off, I will check it out and if its unplug I'll plug it back up and post pics with the LEDs on. Currently installed.
2) Works has a few small scratches but looks great overal. Currently installed.
3) Works has a few scratches/nicks and has two fins pretty ruffed up.
4) Works has one major scratch thats pretty bad then has some very small scratches. Also missing one speaker terminal, which I can get at AceHardware store for buyer.
5) Works and its in great condition, also has both end plates.
6) Works has one or two tiny scratches. Currently installed.

Total Price: :
1) 150.00
2) 175.00
3) 150.00
4) 90.00
5) 125.00
6) 125.00

Shipping Terms: 20.00 (#2,3,5) & 15.00 (#1,4,6) :

Pictures:

More pics are availble upon request.

Additional info:

Am trying to get rid of my extra amps. I will keep one for my lows and one 4-channel for my mids/highs.

I can post pics of the amplifiers powered up and short vids (due to my slow dsl connection) with amplifiers playing on youtube.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Kenwood pics

This was when it was in my car.

Sony pics

XT1600.2 pics

I'll take a few pics of the JBL BP1200.1 tomorrow, but again its currently installed and will be remove only upon sale.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Are you interested in trades, I like that Sony.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What version is that F4 and any trades on it?
Not sure how can I find out, but this one has wima caps and other F4 240's I've seen didn't have wima caps.

Are you interested in trades, I like that Sony.
Sorry guys no trades. But you can list or PM me what you guys wanted to trade me and you never know I might do it.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Keep in mind guys that there is only two 4-channel amps available, once one sell the other one is pretty much coming off and am keeping.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
PM's replied.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Twister amp is pending, waiting on payment. - SOLD -

I would take the Sony off the list but someone said they are sending the payment? We'll see.

SONY amplifier is SOLD.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Bump for you on your other amps.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
What version is that F4 and any trades on it?

that I beleive is my old F4 240 and I am certain it was the model before all the ones for sale lately.

has the actual "twister" on it.

I cant say what is different inside as I never took my other twister apart.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Jax,

That is funny as I bought this one today to run the rest of my system and it will give me the option of going totally active. If this one was yours, now i will have both of your old amps :p. BTW, the F4 380 arrived today and I just unboxed it. It is in great shape...thanks.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.