Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

One JL audio 300/2 and a set of Dynaudio 360-A crossovers

JL 300/2 V1
Dynaudio 360A

Condition of all items:

amp is used, looks i give it a 9/10 (scratch on bottom plate, not seen) and the crossovers are brand new.

Total Price: :

$130 shipped on amp OBO
$75 shipped on crossovers OBO

Shipping Terms: :

I will ship USPS priority unless something else is desired, but the price is for priority.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

We all know what the amp looks like, its in my trunk, can get actual photos if needed.

Crossovers:

Additional info:
I bought the crossovers thinking they would work to control my 180/142/102 set, but they won't, the 360A is for controlling the mid range and tweeters, then run the mid bass active. Instead of doing that, I am looking to sell these two pieces and run everything active. We shall see how that goes :laugh:

the amp has been used to power a set of alpine type x components in the spare tire well of my g35 coupe. nothing wrong with it, great amp, just need more channels.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
not sure of the rules nowadays, but ill bump. i am accepting offers. need to move this to get the system rolling.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
replied. lets make a deal. dynaudio run active is calling me.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
110 on amp..50 on crossovers.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm on it. Give me a bit.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
303 Posts
I can never get over how cheap these amps go for. GLWS

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i know. it's a hell of an amp. but i am going to try active (yikes) haha so ill need more channels.

I have a couple other things laying around... IXOS 4 gauge wiring kit. Still brand new (opened though) that i could let go for $50 shipped.

then i have another amp. An infinity 1210a. its a pretty sweet amp as far as function. i bought it off craigslist and had it shipped, guy got one over on me. it does work great, just not very attractive. I could let this go for $60 shipped. it's 1200 watts at 2 ohms. I can snap some photos of both these things tomorrow.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ill get some of it tonight.. when i get out of work. the crossovers are sold!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
I can never get over how cheap these amps go for. GLWS

no doubt. when did they become so cheap? I am shocked they dont move quick. its not like they are entry. they are pretty good.

I am selling the zed amp just cause I bought that JL 300/2 from you.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i will sell the JL for $100 shipped. I am so tired of no sound.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
JL 300/2 sold! thanks so much!

pics of all other items will have to come tomorrow. it's flipping cold out. haha

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
i will sell the JL for $100 shipped. I am so tired of no sound.

wow. thats a little sad. might as well keep the one I have. not worth selling dang near.

I will know in a few days. I just got the replacement head unit tonight. been driving around with amp installed and no head unit.

just another bad sign for car audio.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
its a great amp.. first JL audio piece i tried, and i was very happy with it. I'm confident the new buyer will be just as happy. i just need six channels and they will be cheaper than JL. haha

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.