1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
JL Audio 500/3 XD Amp

Condition of all items:
it is in used condition and was purchased on July 2011.
in working condition and in MINT condition
i have the box, manual, cover, and etc.

Total Price: :
$260 shipped

paypal only please!

Shipping Terms: :
USPS priority

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

reason for selling because i need more power for my sub stage. maybe two 8w7

the amp is pretty small and powered my system nicely. it powered my pioneer ts-c132 and a single 8w7 sealed box. just purchased another 8w7 for a really awesome price and just wouldn't resist.

thanks for looking!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm open for any offers. I'm really looking for a set of pioneer 720prs comp sets or jus the mids plus cash.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Would you say it had sufficient power for the single 8w7?

Also, do you still have the JL Audio label/sticker for the cover?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Congrats.

Still wondering how it ran that 8W7 though.

Way to update your threads OP.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 8w7 ran nice with it but not well as having the 250/1 amp. It did give it enough power to feel the bass and I have a 2008 nissan Altima sedan too I was very pleased with there result. On the other hand it didn't give enough power to my pioneer ts-c132pr comps. I would recommend the amp for people who isn't planning on hooking up high end comps. And a nice single sub. Also the 12w6v2 sounded nice too. A lot of smooth bass. My favorite features about the amp were the size and how quiet it was. No hissing or floor noise what so ever. Ill pm you with more details if you want. Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.