1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

JL Audio HD600/4 and JL Audio 750/1 amplifiers

Condition of all items:

Lightly Used - sold 'As Is' - in working condition - tested on the bench as you can see in the pics - video taken of operation.

A) HD600/4 Condition: 9/10
B) HD750/1 Condition: 8/10 (few small scuffs on top)

Total Price: :

A) $450 + shipping
B) $400 + shipping

Shipping Terms: :

I'll ship the amps in the most economical way possible.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Let's get these sold - they need a home - perfect for a 2-way + sub. I can negotiate a better price if both sold together.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think there is a possibility that pm's are messed up kinda like a few things on this site for the last few days. I pm'd someone a few days ago and have got no response at all. I think this could explain why. Just thought I would give a heads up, maybe might want to consider another means to communicate if it needs to be done privately. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think there is a possibility that pm's are messed up kinda like a few things on this site for the last few days. I pm'd someone a few days ago and have got no response at all. I think this could explain why. Just thought I would give a heads up, maybe might want to consider another means to communicate if it needs to be done privately. :rolleyes:
Thanks man.....I have seen that.....entire pages of posts vanishing :( I guess it happens.

I finally got the PM......trying to send a reply, but the recipient is out of space according to the message I received.....then again, could be the DIYMA gremlin......

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.