DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. This is my new for sale thread. I reorganized everything to avoid any confusion. Any questions just PM me. Thanks for looking.

First up is a Jl Audio Vr Series 6.5 Component Set. The photos are broken up but
this includes the mids, tweeters and crossovers.These have seen some
heavy use. One of the tweeter wires has been resoldered. There is some
residual sound deadener on the back side of the baskets and one of the
paper mounting tabs is starting to pull off, but everything is still solid and
fully functional, they just need care when connecting your speaker leads. Looking for 70 Shipped OBO.

Lots of Heat Shrink Tubing. 4' sections for most, some I can cut longer
length's if you need. 2:1 Shrink Ratio. If you are interested please tell me the
sizes, amounts and colors and I will get you a price based on what you see
here. PLEASE DO NOT ASK HOW MUCH FOR ALL, unless you are setting up a shop there is more then you could possibly need.

1/4 in Clear, Blue, Black, Red, Yellow or Green $1.75
3/8 in Blue or Black $2.00
1/2 Black $2.50
3/16 Red $1.00
3/32 Clear $0.75

Street Wires 3 foot ZN2 Rca's. There are 4 pair total. These are used, the photo is stock.
A few rub marks and gunk spots but otherwise fully functional. Looking for 9 each shipped or 25 for all 4.

5 port Linksys Wired Switch and 20 ft Cat 5 cable. Comes with AC adapter and install disk. 20.00 Shipped

Targus Bluetooth Dongle. 15.00 Shipped

Alpine Mbus changer to RCA input adapter. 15.00 Shipped.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You can see how the terminals are mounted to the basket with a rivet and paperboard strip, the paperboard strip is kinked on one side and will tear if you put to much pressure on it. It does not effect the sound at all. Price dropped to 60 obo.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump. Dongle 13 Shipped.
Special today and tomorrow only: Heat shrink is buy one get one free on 1/4 in any color, on orders above 25.00

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Make an offer on the Heat Shrink. Package deals. JL's, Streetwires RCA's, cpu stuff also still available. TTT.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Is the price on the heat shrink per ft.? I am going to buy some for sure, Ill figure out how much I want after I know that.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts