Two MiniDSP 2x4's, both brand new

MiniDSP power module, new

Condition of all items:
Used

Total Price: :
JL HD900/5: $450 SHIPPED!

Tang Band W4's: $100 SHIPPED!

Tang Band W5's: $75 SHIPPED!

MiniDSP: $100 shipped each. First sale gets the power module. Both will come with the 4way advanced plugin software:
http://minidsp.com/onlinestore/detail/13-audio-plug-ins/flypage/60-4way-advanced?sef=hcfp

Shipping Terms: :
USPS Priority. UPS or Fedex optional, buyer pays difference

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Bought the amp used on here from an authorized JL dealer. Has a couple of light scuffs on the cover plate, but they're not bad, and I may be able to get a new plate from JL if interested. Comes with all plugs and original box and packing materials.

Bought both sets of speakers from PE new. I still have the original boxes for shipping. Shipping is flat rate for the same. The W4's have been in my kicks, and have amazing off axis response. The W5's have been in my doors powered by the JL amp. Very solid bass, made one of my basshead friends that laughed at my "little 5 inch speaker" do a double take the first night we got them connected. Both sets of speakers are a 9.5/10. They may have some light rubbing around the screw holes, but that's it. Never abused, sound great. I can get pics on request.

MiniDSP's are brand new. As in still sealed in the box they were shipped in. I got them to try in my car, then planned on using them in my office, now don't have a place for them.

I'm selling this gear to free up cash to fix my car/liquidate some funds for the next project/clean out the garage.

Everything is guaranteed to work flawlessly. PM for details, the more I can have sold today, the better, so make me an offer!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have to check build date. I've had it for maybe three months. I believe the original owner had it for a year or less. You have PM on shipping to Australia.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Just grasping at straws, but are the miniDSP the balanced version? just the 2x4 or the 2x4 in case?

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no, these are the unbalanced versions. I believe the balanced option is just another module you have to purchase.

Passively thinking about reusing the DSP's in my office, so if you're interested make an offer soon...

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
no, these are the unbalanced versions. I believe the balanced option is just another module you have to purchase.

Passively thinking about reusing the DSP's in my office, so if you're interested make an offer soon...
Are these the open faced ones or the ones that come already sealed?

·
729 Posts
pm sent for both mini-DSPs...

Should hold me over until the PS8 comes out...

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Amp sold

Dsp's sold pending payment.

W5's gone, barring any last minute changes.

W4's still available.

·
729 Posts
Thumper I can't get the DSPs right now. Sorry and bump for an awesome sleeper setup.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Do you still have the mini dsp's?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts