1. JL Audio XD400/4 v2 *SOLD*
2. Hybrid Audio Technologies L2X *SOLD*
3. Scanspeak D3004/6020-00 Tweeters *SOLD*
4. Kicker KQ5 Eq
5. Peerless SLS 6.5 Midbass 830946 *SOLD*
6. TacoTunes Tacoma adapter 6x9
7. TacoTunes Tacoma adapter 6.5

Condition of all items:
1. 10/10 functioning, 10/10 appearance, comes with original box, see pictures (used less than a week, decided to go with XD600/6) *SOLD*
2. 10/10 functioning, 9/10 appearance, comes with original box, see pictures (used in a previous install, very minor scratches on xovers, packaging box has dents and slightly crack) *SOLD*
3. 10/10 functioning/ 7/10 appearance, includes 6 hex screws, no box, see pictures (minor scratches on mounting holes) *SOLD*
4. 10/10 functioning, 10/10 appearance, comes with original box, see pictures
5. 10/10 functioning, 9/10 appearance, no box, see pictures (minor scratches on mounting holes) *SOLD*
6. 10/10 functioning, 8/10 appearance, no box, see pictures (used on a 15 tacoma front doors for ID XS69)
7. 10/10 functioning, 7/10 appearance, no box, see pictures (used on a 15 tacoma front doors for Peerless SLS and ID XS65)

Total Price: :
1. *SOLD*
2. *SOLD*
3. *SOLD*
4. $75
5. *SOLD*
6. $15
7. $15

I prefer Paypal

Shipping Terms: :
1. $10
2. *SOLD*
3. *SOLD*
4. $5
5. $15
6. $5
7. $5

if you buy more than one item, shipping will be free!!!

will not ship outside the U.S.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prices lowered....

1. *SOLD*
2. *SOLD*
3. *SOLD*
4. Kicker KQ5 eq - $60
5. *SOLD*
6. TacoTunes Toyota speaker
Adapter 6x9 $10
7. TacoTunes Toyota speaker
Adapters 6.5 $10

Shipping charges remain the same

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I paid Aaron two days ago for the Scanspeak tweets and some JL C5 tweets that we discussed over PM. Received all of it today and everything was good. I just ran DATS on the tweeters and each pair measured almost identically. I'm a happy customer.

Good luck selling everything else Aaron. And to help that along, I just came across the following in another DIYMA thread that shows a very favorable and detailed review of the SLS 6.5 midbasses.

Mother of all door speakers for the S2000 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
JL Audio XD400/4 v2 SOLD to tlow98

and

Peerless SLS 6.5 SOLD to atownmack

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts