DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$450 plus shipping

I've used this head unit for less than a year, and it has had a screen protector on it the entire time. The face is flawless, there may be a couple of install related scratches to the back, but nothing out of the realm of a typical install.

I'll post pictures later, it's too sunny to get a decent shot, and it's still in the dash.

This has a capacitive touch screen.
WIRELESS Carplay and Android Auto
3-way crossover to run a 2-way front actively with a sub
FLAC
Dual USB inputs
And pretty much everything else that all other head unit's have these days.

Pictures will be along shortly, I will remove it completely from the dash once sold, and will send additional pictures of the backside at that time so that the buyer knows what they are getting (but I can assure you there is nothing funky going on back there).

Thanks for looking!
Joe

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any reason why you're getting rid of it? I'm about to install this unit this weekend and would love to hear some feedback on it.

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought it specifically to run an active 2-way, plus sub without adding a DSP. It's done a great job with that but the inevitable has happened and I've decided to add a DSP. Since I'll be using a DSP I will not be using any of the processing in the head unit itself. Since I will not be using it to it's potential I am swapping it out for a head unit with a simpler interface.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have this same receiver and I love it. I didn't know you could set it up to reflect an active 2-way setup...I need to read the manual lol. Good luck!

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have this same receiver and I love it. I didn't know you could set it up to reflect an active 2-way setup...I need to read the manual lol. Good luck!
Thanks. Yup, it has 3-way crossovers, so it can run a basic, but good sounding 2-way front, and subs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts