Lanyards - New
RCA keychains - used
Alpine/RF keychains - new
Sony Keychain - new
Kenwood keychain - newish
RF money clip - new but with minor scratches
Orion Team xtreme patch - new
Orion Ford Lettering - New
Alpine CDA-9835 Volume Knob - New (this will also fit other models)

Total Price: :
Lanyards - $5
Alpine keychain - $8
RF Bottle opener keychain - $7
Sony keychain - $7
Kenwood keychain - $7
RCA keychains - $4 each or both for $7
RF Money clip - $8
Orion Team Xtreme patch - $8
Orion Ford Lettering - $40
Alpine CDA-9835(and others) Volume knob - $5

Shipping Terms: :
All items shipping is extra, cheapest method would be usps first class mail but whatever option you would like is fine with me. Figure around $3 for one to two small items.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

If you desire a large amount of the items listed just post with what you want and I can make a package deal for you.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
flat rate box is the same price to Canada..... not sure on the cost of insurance.... not trying to step on toes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just checked the USPS site and priority international small box is $11.95 plus tax before any insurance etc.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stuff has been going up at usps for a couple years, mainly due to them being so over budget. Not sure of the exact date, but international priority has been that way for at least a year. I have sold on here and ebay to canada and the lowest I have paid in shipping was around $11.50 and that was equal to parcel post so it took forever to get there.

·
Registered
2,800 Posts
i'll take the rca keychains. shoot me a pm with the details.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok guys two have contacted me about 1 item, its first come first served, whomever sends payment frist has dibs, sorry.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Rest of this stuff needs to go as of now the RCA keychains, Knob and RF Money clip are gone, the rest is still up for grabs.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts