Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Kicker SX 700.4

Condition of all items:
8/10 cosmetics 10/10 mechanical. very nice sound quality in comparison to other amps in the price range. manufactured in 04 and made in korea. amp still has the OG serial etc. I do not have the birth sheet sadly. now, one of the plastic mounting rings on the mounting metal blade on the bottom is missing. the other three are good. i am also missing the end caps sadly :( BUT its a great amp! shows a digital voltage. you do all tuning with the great DSP. all digital

also the kicker logo is a bit faded on the edges nothing very major.
85 watts x 4 channels @ 4 Ohms
175 watts x 4 channels @ 2 Ohms
350 watts x 2 channels @ 4 Ohms Bridged

Total Price: : $250 shipped CONUS via paypal. price is OBO lets make this a fast sale!

Shipping Terms: : fedex home delivery

Pictures: -

gut pics:

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
283 Posts
Funny little detail, but I don't know if I've ever seen someone reduce the size fuses from the recommended before. Not a bad idea if you aren't going to be running the amplifier fully loaded. Most boneheads around here put in bigger fuses than what comes in them thinking it makes the amp capable of putting out more power (LOL).

Great amp, I loved this series from Kicker and still own a SX900.2. GLWS!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Funny little detail, but I don't know if I've ever seen someone reduce the size fuses from the recommended before. Not a bad idea if you aren't going to be running the amplifier fully loaded. Most boneheads around here put in bigger fuses than what comes in them thinking it makes the amp capable of putting out more power (LOL).

Great amp, I loved this series from Kicker and still own a SX900.2. GLWS!
reduced fuse size is simply due to testing it out. its funny, a fuse does nothing but protect the equipment from pulling a large amount of amperage, or a spike of any sort. increasing a recommended fuse size makes no sense to me lol. its your equipment, ill take less power and the peace of mind.

remember guys the OBO means offer away!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
christmas day bump! after today price will be back up to 250!!! act now!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
175 we have a deal nizzy... and you know thats a steal for this amp!!!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well no reply from nismos so im assuming thats a no. back up top

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.