Kicker SX900.4 4 channel amp
Kicker SX1250.1 Mono Block Amp
Kicker SXRC Signal Processor/Controller
Kicker SS65.2 6.5" component speakers

Condition of all items:
SX900.4 Mint in Box, never installed, box itself shows some wear
SX1250.1 Mint in Box, never installed, box itself shows some wear
Kicker SXRC Mint in Box, box itself shows some wear

Full Disclosure. These were brand new and I accepted payment on the condition I could bench test them before shipping (Murphy's Law 101). When I tested them (amps/processor), each item worked on it's own, but when I tried to hook them all up and pay nice with each other they wouldn't communicate with each other as intended (I was able to get the sub amp to talk to the SXRC, but I couldn't get the 4 channel to do so).

After getting ahold of the right person at Kicker in the repair department who knew what they were doing (this is old product that few people over there are familiar with anymore), they figured out that the software versions on 4 channel were older than the version on the SXRC which is why they didn't play nice with each other. The solution was to send in the amp to get it's firmware updated (there is no way to do it remotely). I decided to send in all the amps and the SXRC and have those checked out at the same time.

With that said, these amps have been on the bench with at the most 2 hours of use (tried repeatedly to get the update to take without knowing why it wouldn't) plus whatever time they were hooked up while back at Kicker in their service department. So I would consider them as close to new as you could get without being new.

Total Price: :

Kicker SX900.4 $225 OBO
Kicker SX1250.1 $225 OBO

Kicker SXRC $80
Kicker SS65.2 $175

Make me an offer for everything (or for the amps and controller).

Shipping Terms: :
Buyer pays shipping from 98126. Keep in mind the components come in a briefcase style case and the amps are heavy so it won't all fit in one box and show up in one piece.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Kicker SX900.4
  • Kicker SX900.4 4-Channel Amplifier with DSP
  • 32-Bit User-Programmable Digital Signal Processing
  • RMS Power Rating:
    • 107 watts x 4 channels @ 4 Ohms
    • 213 watts x 4 channels @ 2 Ohms
    • 425 watts x 2 channels @ 4 Ohms Bridged
  • UltraMatch Gain Structure, single-band parametric KickEQ (Variable Gain, Boost, and Q), and crossovers (Variable High and Low-Pass Filters )
  • SAMS (Stereo And Mono Simultaneously)
  • ISIS (Indicate Status & Input Settings) Interface
  • BLAST Port (Bass Level And Signal Transfer) Provides Remote Bass Level Control and control signal transfer between multiple SX amplifiers
  • Kompressor
  • Adjustable Phase Control: 0 - 180°
  • EndKaps: Cast aluminum, custom, removable covers to protect and hide all your wiring connections to the amplifier
  • SickBay and On Board Diagnostics
  • Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 200 kHz
  • Variable Input Sensitivity: 1V / 2V / 4V / 8V / 16V
  • Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >100 dB
  • MOSFET Power Supply
  • RCA Outputs: 1 Pair
  • Remote Gain Control
  • Fan Cooling
  • Dimensions (With Endcaps): 25-3/4" L x 10" W x 2-1/2" H
SX1250.1

Kicker has packed the SX1250.1 mono subwoofer amp with unparalleled digital signal processing and tons of power. Designed to operate at lower impedances, this bass machine incorporates MOSFET power supplies, precision construction, and built-in cooling fans to pound out 625 watts at 2 ohms, and a staggering 1,250 watts at 1 ohm! Strap two SX1250.1 amps together for insane power levels — the Blast Port allows you to control both amps with one wired remote.

Unlock the controls with the keypad (yes, you can lock them up at night), and enter a whole new world. You get variable digital low-pass and subsonic filters — both with adjustable slopes. A digital parametric EQ lets you boost or cut (plus or minus 18 dB) any frequency between 20 and 200 Hz. Tweak the music to suit your car and your listening style using the Kompressor circuit's four settings (they include "Attack" and "Redline").

You can adjust four memory banks to recall intricate combinations of EQ (cut/boost), low-pass crossover, phase, bass boost, sub-sonic filter, and compression settings — instantly! Want more? Check out the Sick Bay. It lets you monitor voltage and temperature (current, minimum, and maximum) in real time, and includes a pink noise generator to test amp performance.

Details:
  • 312 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (Kicker recommends a 2- or 1-ohm load for maximum performance)
  • 625 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
  • 1250 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm (1-ohm stable)
  • requires 2- or 1/0-gauge power and ground leads — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
  • keypad menu control
  • variable low-pass crossover (30-200 Hz) with adjustable slope (choose from 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, 42, and 48 dB/octave)
  • · variable subsonic filter (10-60 Hz) with adjustable slope (choose from 6, 12, 18, and 24 dB/octave)
  • · Digital KickEQ single band parametric equalizer with variable center frequency and variable Q
  • · Kompressor expansion/compression circuitry with four settings: Off, Contour, Attack, and Redline
  • · 4 memory banks store intricate EQ cut/boost, low-pass crossover, phase, bass boost, sub-sonic filter, and compression settings
  • · Sick Bay technology for real-time diagnostics and troubleshooting (includes pink noise generator)
  • · preamp outputs
  • · UltraMatch gain control for optimal input level matching
    amp strapping circuit lets you connect a second SX1250.1 amp for double the power output
  • · cooling fan
  • · 22-7/16"W x 2-1/2"H x 9-15/16"D (19-1/8"W x 2-3/8"H x 9-9/16"D without endcaps)
SXRC..
  • Control for SX Amplifier Network
  • Blue-Background ISIS soft-touch keypad
  • ISIS VFD Display
  • 10 User-assignable groups controlling multiple amps
  • Single-amp control available
  • Digital remote bass level with attenuation
  • Four global "Memories" storage
  • SickBay function displays amplifiers vital signs
  • Provides date and time
  • Metal-mounting can an trim ring included
Kicker SS65.2

Description
Kicker SS65.2 Car Audio SS Series Audiophile 6 3/4" Component Speaker Set - New
Specifications
  • Kicker SS65.2 Car Audio SS Series Audiophile 6 3/4" Component Speaker Set - New
Looking for the ultimate sound? The engineers at Kicker pulled out all the stops when they created the state-of-the-art SS-Series SS65.2 component speaker system. You'll hear sound that can only be described as "flawless," thanks to a union of SS 6-3/4" midrange drivers, SS30 Tetoron® dome tweeters, and audiophile-grade crossovers.

Kicker's innovative Tri-Tech™ woofer cones are constructed of woven carbon-poly, Rohacell™ foam, and carbon-poly backings, for outstanding power handling (up to 90 watts RMS) and performance. The woofers are built into custom cast-aluminum baskets for superior strength and resonance control. Variable-thickness butyl rubber surrounds promote extreme accuracy, even when you're pushing the system hard.
The oversized SS30 dome tweeters are made from ultra-light Tetoron® film, for smooth, precise dispersion of the high frequencies. Sophisticated crossover networks, encased in distinctive external shells, maximize the performance of the midrange drivers and tweeters.
If you're aiming for totally transparent sound — where the music comes alive without any coloration from your speakers — this Kicker component system will put you there! And, for that final touch of luxury, these speakers come packed in a protective, foam-lined "KICKER" case.

Product Highlights:
  • 6-3/4" Tri-Tech™ woofer cone
  • butyl rubber surround
  • custom cast aluminum basket
  • 1-3/16" Teteron® dome tweeter
  • 2-way crossover (2,800 Hz at 24 dB/octave high-pass, 12 dB/octave low-pass)
  • tweeter attenuation control (0, +1.5, +3dB)
  • frequency response 40-22,000 Hz
  • recommended power range 8-100 watts RMS
  • peak power handling 200 watts
  • sensitivity 87 dB
  • top-mount depth 2-13/16"

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Just curious I thought the SXRC sold and shipped? Can you shoot me a pm with your best price for both amps and controller shipped to 07080? I can see if I can make this work this time around.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deal fell through, sending you a PM now.

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All still available, make my new years resolution come true.

·
Registered
292 Posts
GLWS. Glad to know it takes shipping them in for update, as I have 5 working and one not.

Would you mind sharing what they charged you for service? I’m thinking a freshen and update may be in order.

Regards,
Eric

·
Registered
862 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Available, make me an offer. Stuff needs to go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts