DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I know I don't have many references on here, but my eBay sn is 1race1win (the name is stupid, I know, I was young once) and I have 100% positive feedback on there.

Now that I am active (thanks clbolt) I am looking to sell off some stuff that I am not using to free up cash for a new sub and EQ. First on the block are these two amps and a brain box:
Kicker ZX400.1 subwoofer amp rated at 400W x 1 @ 2 ohms or 200W x 1 @ 4 ohms. It is a great sub amp with quite a bit of adjustability on the amp itself to help you get the best sound out of your sub. I had it running 2 Alpine Type-E 10's in parallel (2 ohms combined impedance) and it powered them with no problem. It is a great small-footprint amp and I hate to let it go, but I switched my setup to a 6-channel amp with onboard crossovers so I could go active. The birthsheet says it is making 482 watts. The amp was only mounted once by a professional shop, and then uninstalled by me. The amp was working great when I uninstalled it about 1 month ago. Since then it has been put in its original packaging, and will ship with all manuals, birthsheet, remote bass control, etc. Everything that originally came from Crutchfield is dutifully preserved.

Key features include:
- subsonic filter at 25 Hz with 12dB slope
- adjustable LPF 5-200 Hz with 24dB slope
- adjustable KickEQ bass boost @ 40 Hz (up to 18dB boost)
- 95dB S/N ratio
- remote bass level control knob with mounting hardware

Link for more info: Kicker ZX400.1 Mono subwoofer amplifier 400 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms at Crutchfield.com

NOTE: At some point during it's tenure in my hatch, the bottom right corner piece got chipped. I have tried to show this in the photos. I didn't notice til I uninstalled the amp. The rest of the amp is in excellent cosmetic condition. Rest assured the amp is still fully functional. $150 + shipping.

Alpine MRP-T220 2-channel amp rated at 50 x 2 @ 4ohms or 70 x 2 @ 2 ohms. It is a nice little amp that I used to power my front coaxial speakers for a while. It has a bass boost knob and LP/HP filter onboard. It is a great amp but I have switched to a 6-channel amp with active crossovers so I could go active, so I no longer need the amp. This amp was never at any time run near its full power.

Key features include:
- 50 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms
- 70 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms
- 140 watts RMS x 1 bridged output at 4 ohms
- HP/LP (18dB/octave slope) @ 80Hz
- variable 0-12dB bass boost @ 50Hz
20Hz subsonic filter
- 8-1/8"W x 2-7/16"H x 9-9/16"D

Link for more info:
Alpine MRP-T220 2-channel car amplifier 50 watts RMS x 2 at Crutchfield.com

Note: Part of the plastic guard for the power cable is broken because I was using too large a connector. It does not hurt the functionality of the amp. This is shown in the pictures.

$50 + shipping

Sony XAV-7W (connection box XA-114). This is the brain for the Sony XAV 7" in-dash LCD receiver. I had the receiver/screen portion of the unit stolen from my living room a while back, but the fool forgot to take this box. The screen is basically worthless without it, so if you are looking at this piece you know you need it. The cable sells for $70+ on eBay, as does the XA-114 box itself. Since I'm reminded of my stolen TV and two receivers every time I look at this piece, I'm willing to sell it for $80 + shipping. This includes the XA-114 connection box, the cable that goes between the box and the receiver, and the original box and literature.

All pics can be found at
Car Audio pictures by 94VG30DE - Photobucket

I expect payment by PayPal (PM for address) for items. The items will be packaged to withstand all that our best USPS postmen can dish out and will be shipped Priority Mail (unless you specify otherwise). I can usually ship on one day of notice, so the sooner you pay the sooner you get your items. Prices do not include shipping so I can get quotes on an individual basis.

Questions can be directed here, PM, or email to [email protected]. Thanks again for looking guys.

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
humpty bump. These are going to be on here about one more day or so and then off to eBay.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alpine sold. Still a little bit of time before the other two items scamper off to eBay.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hump to the top. Need this gone so I can buy 6-channel with 3 pairs of RCA inputs :)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
XA-114 brain box for Sony monitor SOLD. The connection cable for that box is still available though. Let's say $20 + shipping. That is a steal compared to what they are selling for on eBay.

Kicker ZX400.1 is still quietly waiting in it's original packaging for a loving new home.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bump because I need the money for amps I'm preparing to buy. Selling all my old amps soon.

For now, the Kicker ZX400.1 and Sony connection cable are ready to ship...

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
bump

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Connection cable sold.

Kicker amp is still for sale, although I think I'm going to move it to a new for-sale thread once I get my other amp(s) ready to sell.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
nice guy here...

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sony connection cable sold to jeromy84, although he doesn't have enough posts to leave iTrader feedback or post in this forum ;-)

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.