DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there! I forgot I had this to sell also.

It weighs in at a less-than-ideal 69lbs or so, but it feels more like 147. don't worry, it comes with carrying hooks, but i wouldn't trust them if i were holding it up over, say, my already infected big toe :eek:

i'll sell for $200 PLUS shipping, since this thing is gonna cost ya to get it where it needs to go.

i'll even throw in some Kinetik merch with it...like some cool green gremlin stickers and crap like that!

PICS PER REQUEST!!

please call 413.537.3430
Chris :D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This battery is SOLD, and will be carried via oxen across the midwest to its new owner

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so buyer pulled out of the deal.....anyone who wants it....this thing is back up for grabs!

strong preference to locals since this thing is HUGE

·
Registered
7,406 Posts
What was shipping to the guy that backed out>??

Trying to get an understand of what shipping might come to..

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he was pretty close, like right in NY, so it came to about $35 or so. further and i'm sure it will be worse.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Photo!!

Kinetik HC2400, complete with little gremlin stickers and awesome metal holder contraption.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump, take me now it said.

just the other day, i was at work and accidentally left my lights on. it was a 9 hour shift. i came outside, cranked it and the car started up like pro, in 5 degree weather with 283,000 miles on it mind you.

granted, that is partly due to my mad crazy mechanic skillz but it also stands as tribute to just how hardcore this battery really is. i mean, not even a bit of dimming or complaining. just crank and go, like whoa.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM sent, buy me, and if you live between MA and NJ i will drop it off in person and save us both an assload on shipping.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bump, give me a call, any time during the day or night.....i have a very hectic schedule and am not concerned about talking to people whenever.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump guys, make an offer and let me know who wants this stuff.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
amen to the sore back, although it does come with rope handles...it's also about 70lbs LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts