ALL USED EXCEPT FOR THE ORIONS

Total Price: :
LINEAR POWER 140.00
ACCUMATCH SAM'S 125.00
ALL THE ORIONS 75.00
EARTHQUAKE 30.00

Shipping Terms: :
I WILL TAKE CARE OF IT !
No overseas at all, if shipping to canada you pay for shipping..

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

First up is a nice mid and tweet amp that needs no introduction the 4253IQ, i used this one on an install some time ago and used it only for tweeter duty. Pretty nice shape, few scratches and scuffs here and there. Works and sounds great. I had the speaker terminals, but i can't find them, Ray at tips has them. Wire will slip right over the spades easy. Link for specs below.

Linear Power Specifications: 4253IQ

Linear Power, Inc. - Linear Power Accessories

Up next are sweet little Gems i run with an orion red install once. These divide the speaker load by 2 4 or 8. These are awsome install pieces. Do some research on these please. These are the 500 watt models.

Next are the orion passive Xovers, if some may want to add a mid or tweeter to an install to keep it simple, or use them on a bench setup, these are new never used. (CSX-DT8 tweeter module 18db octave) (CSX-MR4 midrange module 4ohm 18db octave) Please do research for more info.

Last is the Earthquake NG2000 noisegate made by ppi, you all know what a noisegate does !! nice but not perfect, collector piece, or use it..

I tried to explain things fairly simple, i may have forgotten or gotten a couple things wrong, and if so, please chine in, i don't know it all. I'm only human !!

Paypall prefered it's simple and fast.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
783 Posts
You have been spending too much time in the basement! Nice LP!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Banned
2,535 Posts
From what I read in the manual and on the box, there are 3 different units the SAM-500, the SAM-100, and the SAM-1200. The SAM-500 is optimized for 500 watts - 80 Hz - 3,000 Khz and the SAM-100 is optimized for 100 watts - 600 Hz - 20 Khz. There are no specifications for the SAM-1200 but it "...can be used for full range or band limited systems."

The accumatch has 6 wires 2 for inputs white(-) & brown(+), 1 common output white(-), and 3 outputs red (divides load by 2), orange (divides by 4), and blue (divides by 8).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.