DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well guys, here it is. Selling off part of my collection to help fund my house. The amps are absolutely mint. I will put up some pictures later tonight. I can be reached via email or PM through this site. All prices are plus shipping and a 3% handling fee.

1- Titanium 8002SW, no fan shroud. $800
1- Titanium 2.2HV $600
1- Blue 2.2HV $600

Pair- AudioControl EQTs, white, in good condition. They're the newer style covers and come with a set of silk screaned plastic covers painted dark green. $150

1- AudioControl 2xs crossover, black $75

Everything works great, the amps and crossover are flawless. The EQs look good too, but are starting to show their age. They come in their original boxes with manuals and wiring plugs. The crossover only comes with the plug.

I don't have any references on here, but I will gladly PM any seriously interested party all of my information including phone number so you can call and talk to me. I'm not looking to rip anybody off, I just want to give you guys a shot at this stuff before it goes to eBay. I at least know it will go to good use this way.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Oh so tempting to buy another 2.2HV, I mean I just sold one of mine, but it would be nice to have a pair of those again, along with mine 5002.

Bump for some nice amps, not very often you see the 2.2 for sale, let alone two from the same person, plus a killer sub amp.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh so tempting to buy another 2.2HV, I mean I just sold one of mine, but it would be nice to have a pair of those again, along with mine 5002.

Bump for some nice amps, not very often you see the 2.2 for sale, let alone two from the same person, plus a killer sub amp.
I know I'm going to regret selling these. I just have some other things going right now that are arguably more important.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I know I'm going to regret selling these. I just have some other things going right now that are arguably more important.

Thanks for the kind words :thumbsup:
Yes, you will regret it but there are more important things in life. Hell, I didn't want to sell my 2.2 it's only been a week and I regret it. I mean, I do have another, but I still miss that little sucker.

·
Inappropriate Thoughts
4,005 Posts
Damn, that blue 2.2 is tempting me....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New prices on the amps...

1- Titanium 8002SW, no fan shroud. $800 shipped
1- Titanium 2.2HV $600 shipped
1- Blue 2.2HV $600 shipped

Lower 48 only. PM/email me for any other cases.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I get the goosebumps when I see that many TO-3's in one amplifier. 24!

I've never even had the pleasure of hearing a Linear Power. I know, it's shameful. :blush:

Best of luck with these.

·
Registered
954 Posts
I don't know anything about the real world nitty gritty on these amps, but have been interested for quite some time now.. What would that 8002 do bridged @ 6 ohms @ 13.8 volts? What does the HV do @ 4 ohms @ 13.8 volts?

I want to power a pair of 12W7's plus a 3 way active front stage (HAT L6 L4 L1V2) would obviously need another LP for front stage..

Very interested..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts