DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is I'm running 2 gb10d2 in my car right now best subwoofer I have used so far and I had 2 esotar1200 be for this some ones going to get an awesome subwoofer

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
Not possible to invert mount, but a speaker ring might work. Unfortunately, it will be a close call even with a ring....because the face of my sub is firing downward into the floor of my truck and I have to be mindful of max excursion dimensions. I will measure it tomorrow and look at the AF excursion and see if it might work. Your price is more than fair....

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Best 10in subwoofer on the market right now price / performance very low inductance low distortion nice x max what more could one ask for lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sold thanks every one went to a local guy very nice guy awesome car awsome system was just missing that last part this sub sounded awesome in his car

·
Registered
18,303 Posts
Sold thanks every one went to a local guy very nice guy awesome car awsome system was just missing that last part this sub sounded awesome in his car
if its who i think it is.. see if you can get a demo. his car sounds pretty dang good ;)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's is who u think an it does I was given a hour plus demo the sub was the weak link and he knew it now it's really really nice the tune was nice 2 really nice guy

·
Registered
18,303 Posts
It's is who u think an it does I was given a hour plus demo the sub was the weak link and he knew it now it's really really nice the tune was nice 2 really nice guy
oh, you guys installed it on the spot? sweet

1 - 17 of 17 Posts