DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Memphis 15-M610D4 10" Sub

$150 Local Pickup VA 23434
Includes Grill ($25 value)
Atrend Ported Box also available if desired.

Great sub. Very good performance from a single 10". Bought new and ran in a Chevy Impala for 7 months and was very satisfied with it.

500 wRMSMemphis M series subwoofers are designed to produce accurate and powerful bass. These subwoofers take the research behind our massive MOJO6 woofers and refine it into an acoustically accurate balanced subwoofer to maximize your listening experience. M6 Subwoofers bring impressive, powerful and accurate bass to your car audio system.

These refined subwoofers are capable of producing phenomenal sound quality and earth shaking bass that will not disappoint.

Features: Vented cast aluminum basket 2.5" wet wound voice coil 120oz magnet Fiberglass reinforced cone Double stitched rubber surround Reinforced spider Single sided terminal block Specifications: Size (in) 10" RMS Power (w) 500 Peak Power (w) 1000 Sensitivity (dB) 83 Magnet Size (Oz) 120 Mounting Depth (in) 6.61 Cut Out Diameter (in) 9.25 Voice Coil Diameter (in) 2.5 Warranty 1 year **BRMG10 GRILLS FIT 10" M6 WOOFERS (NOT INCLUDED)

Jl vx400/4i $650 Shipped SOLD Locally

Pic posted in a reply below.

2 months old. Bought June 13 installed around June 20.

Bought from SonicElectronics for $1300 after tax with BT adapter.I

It's installed on a clean amp rack with plenty of air and has been driving a set of JL c3 beautifully.

Excellent conditon.

Includes Box , hardware and the Bluetooth Adapter ($129 value)

SMD DD-1 $135 SOLD to Steelr

Purchased July 13th 2021 from Sonic Electronics for $189+ tax and I've used it three times. It's Mint. Includes Box, CD and manual.

-----------Read the terms Below before contacting me, please--------------

Will only ship within USA. No exceptions. It's just too expensive.

Will ship via USPS priority mail (unless you request an alternative due to special circumstances) the difference in cost is on you it more expensive than USPS priority mail.

Shipping and insurance is included in the asking price, always.

Item will ship within 1-2 business days upon sale.

I understand this will limit my buyer pool and that is fine. I agree to confirm my identity with the buyer. **See below near the end of this post for more.

I will only accept Paypal via Friends and Family.

( PayPal holds the funds no matter the account activity nor does it matter being a confirmed user since 2009. I do not receive goods and services payments often or at least, very rarely so whenever I do the funds are held and it's annoying.)

I will pack the item with great care as it it were a piece of glass. The item is in mint condition and I expect it will arrive to you in that same condition.

However ... If there is any damage to the packaging upon arrival causing concern regarding the conditon of the item you must photograph it and contact me before opening or going further. If we together find the item to be damaged I will reimburse you the cost of shipping It back plus the full purchase price and I will pursue USPS reimbursement myself sparring you the hassle.

Again, I expect it will arrive just fine.

I can also accept Varo, Chime, crypto, cashapp or cash locally in Hampton Roads area of VA zip 23434.

***Due to the unwillingness to accept Goods and Services payments via PayPal I agree to verify my identity, specific housing location and place of employment for the buyer and supply adequate proof that I am who I say I am prior to payment to provide buyer security and a means of recovery should "things go south".

I expect a smooth sailing transaction and will 100% have your back if anything arrives damaged as long as my conditions have been met. (Take a Photo then contact me *do not open". That helps protect us both)

This thread will be used for all future items.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.