DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a used M4ATX for sale, comes with board and cables, software/manual is available online.

For full disclosure there are a couple things that do not work on this power supply, the temperature sensor and the turn on 12v line for amps. The pictures show where the two burned out even though the power supply was at all times in the case and fan purchased so not sure how they burned out. Everything else on the power supply for it to function is perfectly fine. Because of that I am only asking $45 shipped anywhere to the lower 48 states or best offer. Any other questions feel free to ask!

Please note that the temperature sensor serves no purpose on the M4-ATX other than just returning the number in the M4 software program. The 12v amp turn on can easily be replaced with the 12v PS rail for your amps and it will turn on and off with the power supply, I never had any trouble using it that way, no turn on/off pops for me doing it that way.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.