1. $650 SHIPPED [sold to sulla123]
2. $850 SHIPPED [sold to calguy]
3. $600 SHIPPED [sold to iamosolo]
4. $450 SHIPPED [sold to iamosolo]
5. $375 SHIPPED PER WOOFER
6. $225 SHIPPED [sold to TitanCCBT3]

Shipping Terms: :

SHIPPING INCLUDED.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

Backstory: I had a Yukon Denali XL that I was planning on doing a 2-seat SQ system with rear fill which included an elaborate center channel setup. Before I even started I got a huge deal on an 18 F-150 Platinum and well, my original idea isn't going to work in this vehicle and will most likely be going with some other drivers to KISS.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'll hop in with Pr_007 above and take the GB10s from that set If you're willing to split. There must be someone here who wants GB25s.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Should have received a response. LMK as this forum has been f'd up recently.

Pm sent on set #1, the GB40, GB10 and 410c
Received, and sold.

I'll hop in with Pr_007 above and take the GB10s from that set If you're willing to split. There must be someone here who wants GB25s.
How much for the GB2510C?? If you are letting it to go separately.
If I can get a buyer for them we'll make it happen. However I do have someone interested in the 10, 25, 60 lot.

·
Registered
15 Posts
You have a PM for #2

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I'd be interested in the GB25's. What's the break up pricing?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts