Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Matt R Eclipse CD7200MKII. Includes remote, install accessories, original box, etc.

Per Matt R, this unit received Elna Silmic2 coupling capacitors, Linear Technologies opamps and he performed some power supply isolation/decoupling for reduced noise floor. This translates to a very musical unit. Voices sound better on this HU than just about any other HU I have ever used (and I've used quite a few!).

As you can see from the installed pic below, I have applied the screen blackout mod which removes the horrendous graphics that Eclipse forced on its buyers. This is a must-have mod for this HU.

Selling this unit to raise some cash but my next major HU purchase will definitely be one modded by Matt R, this one made me a believer. I'll probably get a modded P99RS when I am back in the black. Downgrading to my backup 80PRS for the time being...not super excited about losing my 3D voices on the dash!

Condition of all items:
Used but very good condition. 10/10 operational, 8/10 cosmetic. Normal wear on main buttons, face. See pictures for exact condition.

Total Price: :
$450 shipped CONUS USPS Priority, fully insured and I will cover Paypal fees

Shipping Terms: :
Included for CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
163 Posts
one nice headunit, goodluck
just out of curiosity just it read USB out of the box, or you faced any problems? Many people reported issues while reading USB's and went for iPC-106 controller.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
USB works perfectly though it had issues with my 16gb Sandisk thumb drive. My other thumb drives work great so it was probably a formatting issue.

I should add that all 3 pairs of RCA outputs are modded as verified by Matt R.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
The first deck that I loved... (Mine was not modded)

Awesome price!! Glws

Visit mobileaudioforum.com for official SounDrive updates.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks! Yeah, this is a great deck, one of only a handful out there that will do 3-way active AND USB control. It even does Bluetooth and phone integration, all built-in. Pretty slick!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Damn you. I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on CA gear and you dangle this thing in front of me...

·
Registered
590 Posts
It probably won't help your decision but the mods themselves cost $450 from Matt R. So you're getting the deck for free :D
The wife might buy that...but probably not...lol

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
nice!

·
Registered
982 Posts
I know this is an old thread but man! I hate that I missed this one. I have a CD7000 that still works perfectly (installed back in '07) but I am looking for a back up.

This one looks amazing. To the buyer:

Did you install this unit? If not any interest in selling it?

·
Registered
982 Posts
Badass deck.. short list for sure..
wish I still had mine...
Dude! Did you have all of those? I really hate that I missed out on them. They're getting harder and harder to find. If you can get past the terrible display and ergonomics, these are amazing. I have owned a lot of Headunits in my day and I must say that my CD7000 sounds the best. The 7200 has to be better, but I guess we'll see...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.