DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: Matt R Eclipse CD7200 MKII

5K views 27 replies 13 participants last post by  HardCoreDore 
#1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Matt R Eclipse CD7200MKII. Includes remote, install accessories, original box, etc.

Per Matt R, this unit received Elna Silmic2 coupling capacitors, Linear Technologies opamps and he performed some power supply isolation/decoupling for reduced noise floor. This translates to a very musical unit. Voices sound better on this HU than just about any other HU I have ever used (and I've used quite a few!).

As you can see from the installed pic below, I have applied the screen blackout mod which removes the horrendous graphics that Eclipse forced on its buyers. This is a must-have mod for this HU.

Selling this unit to raise some cash but my next major HU purchase will definitely be one modded by Matt R, this one made me a believer. I'll probably get a modded P99RS when I am back in the black. Downgrading to my backup 80PRS for the time being...not super excited about losing my 3D voices on the dash!

Condition of all items:
Used but very good condition. 10/10 operational, 8/10 cosmetic. Normal wear on main buttons, face. See pictures for exact condition.

Total Price: :
$450 shipped CONUS USPS Priority, fully insured and I will cover Paypal fees

Shipping Terms: :
Included for CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

See less See more
#3 ·
one nice headunit, goodluck
just out of curiosity just it read USB out of the box, or you faced any problems? Many people reported issues while reading USB's and went for iPC-106 controller.

#6 ·
The first deck that I loved... (Mine was not modded)

Awesome price!! Glws

Visit mobileaudioforum.com for official SounDrive updates.

#8 ·
Damn you. I promised myself I wouldn't spend anymore money on CA gear and you dangle this thing in front of me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.