Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale:
Mcintosh MC427.
100x2 at 0.005% thd
cosmetically 8.5/10.
mechanically/electrically 10/10
I just bench tested it and everything works perfectly. fans included.
If you are local, pickup is fine, otherwise I will pack well and ship.
It's such a nice amp I wanted to hang it on my wall but the wife won't let me.
If you want I can re-bench test it and send you the video (Please don't make me do this). I accept Paypal
I would e-bay the thing but I'm so sick of the ebay fees, stupid questions, and all that crap.
$300 obo.

I also have a set of Focal 165kbe crossovers (they are for the bass extension kit) they are High and Low pass 12dB/oct at 300Hz and are capable of true three way or 2.5way.
Looking for $75.

I'm not sure how to post pics (going to try and figure it out now) but if you want I can e-mail you pictures, no problem. Thanks.

Erik

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
always a good sign to see post number 50 being a for sale thread....

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
always a good sign to see post number 50 being a for sale thread....
don't be an *******, Ive been a member of this site for a long time, but I never really posted, just read and absorbed the knowledge. I've been wanting to sell this amp for a while, I just never had the 50 post requirement, now that I do why not try to sell it? Or is there a certain number that tells people you aren't a scammer???
Dick.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
If I was trying to scam I'd go for the kill and take pics of all my equipment.

DRZ9255 for sale any price will do since this is a scam!! 100 bucks or more!

Focal 165k3p set again just send me some cash!!

Audison VrX1.500 20 bucks takes it.

McIntosh mc431 5 bucks obo.

Focal 33kx subs, 10 dollars a piece SHIPPED!!!!

THESE ARE NOT REALLY FOR SALE, please dont send me 5 dollars and expect an amp in return!

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Scam has little to do with it. We come here for a reason that hardly involves the sales and trading of equipment. That you've been a member and have not bothered to contribute is hardly of any consolation. That would've been the entirety of my statement...as could this. Don't call me an *******...I don't think my sentence was overly assinine and, therefore, may be that you had a button punched hardly of my cause. Savy?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
We come here for a reason that hardly involves the sales and trading of equipment.
Then why is there over 17 THOUSAND threads in the classified section, the second most of any thread section, and barely behind the first main diymobileaudio page?

If you aren't interested in purchasing don't post on my thread with negative comments insinuating something.
Honestly I think thieves and scammers are the scum of the earth and I BELIEVED you were implying that I was one of them. As I had read in previous posts, people are skeptical on buying from someone who had barely made the minimum requirement for selling for the reason of being scammed.

If you were not implying that, I apologize, but still keep your negative and irrelevant comments to yourself. Thank you and good day!

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
If you aren't interested in purchasing don't post on my thread with negative comments insinuating something.
Honestly I think thieves and scammers are the scum of the earth and I BELIEVED you were implying that I was one of them. As I had read in previous posts, people are skeptical on buying from someone who had barely made the minimum requirement for selling for the reason of being scammed.
If you were not implying that, I apologize, but still keep your negative and irrelevant comments to yourself. Thank you and good day!
I've not yet made any negative comments, Skippy. I will if needs be. I've said it would have been the last and only statement..simply an acknowledgment of tomfoolery, not judgement, thereof. Leave it be Skippy, or it'll seem like heinous ****ery most foul. I'll irritate the **** out of you...oh, and its not your thread. Its Ant's. It is a small segment of information having been paid for by someone else. That someone is the one who can, rightfully, make rules. So while I may agree that I may have made "irrelevant comments" I won't say they were negative..simply factual. If you felt these factual statements were negative, its indicative of a tarnished conscience on the subject. One that I've not caused. Thanks:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've not yet made any negative comments, Skippy. I will if needs be. I've said it would have been the last and only statement..simply an acknowledgment of tomfoolery, not judgement, thereof. Leave it be Skippy, or it'll seem like heinous ****ery most foul. I'll irritate the **** out of you...oh, and its not your thread. Its Ant's. It is a small segment of information having been paid for by someone else. That someone is the one who can, rightfully, make rules. So while I may agree that I may have made "irrelevant comments" I won't say they were negative..simply factual. If you felt these factual statements were negative, its indicative of a tarnished conscience on the subject. One that I've not caused. Thanks:)
Whatever, you're a joke man. get a life.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
Whatever, you're a joke man. get a life.
You see I don't get this. All I said was "always a good sign to see..."

you said "don't be an *******..negative comments blah blah. None of that **** came out. I kept saying, that was it and that should have been it had I not been speaking to an absolute idiot of a child. That's all I said and that could be it. You couldn't leave it alone, though. You couldn't have the basic respect to drop it. You had to push it. This is why we don't need reprobates from CA.com. We don't need illiterate friggin retroevolutes pouncing on bandwidth for none but their own needs. This is why little statements like "always a good sign.." can end up like this. Because you've no respect for anyone but youself. There. Now I've made negative comments. Good luck with the sale.

·
Banned
2,071 Posts
every post I give the option of this being the last post. If you had put more effort in during your stay, your readin may have improved to the point of understanding by now. This, skippy, is the basic definition of self-moderation. You, apparently, have an inability to learn. However, later, you m,ay serve as an example of how NOT to sell things effeciently. So one-liners and obvious skirtings of the rules would seem like more trouble than they're worth...sound familiar? I hope to be for you, as you've been to me, more trouble than the value:D

I'm done playing with you Skippy. There's no reason to act this way over such a little sentence that was, after all, very true:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:rolleyes: you are starting to make this fun for me. I can't stop smiling for some reason, you are quite entertaining.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Both of you need to lighten up.

AWC, I'm trying to see where EVcelica broke any rules. He put up enough posts to be able to post his equipment for sale. 'nuff said. If ANT had issues with that, he'd raise the limit.

EVcelica, you've got to understand that there are many people who only become part of this site to post stuff for sale... it's a bit disheartening to see people come in here, sell something and disappear, so I'm sure AWC wasn't trying to hack on you personally. Everyone who comes in here and posts something for sale with 50 posts gets some poking... Your return sarcasm definitely didn't help things though... although, I'll take the Audison for $10. ;)

As you can tell from my post count, I've done my share of buying and selling despite my relative newness on the forum... but I've tried to be respectful of the old timers and humble in how I pass on information. It goes a long way, but you've got to work to gain the respect of others... ;)

Back to our regularly scheduled program...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Who knows maybe this is another way to bump the tread without using the boring bump or ttt words/method ???

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts