DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
McIntosh MX-406 out of the Ford GT Supercar.

Condition of all items:
9.75/10 Includes unit and external power supply

Total Price: :
$575 shipped anywhere in the Lower 48. For anywhere else please contact me directly thru PM

I only accept Paypal or cash with local pickup.

Shipping Terms: :

Will be wrapped, bubble wrapped and boxed up like its in Ft Knox. Anyone who has ever received a package from me can tell you that I take GREAT pride in my packaging.

Item will be shipped within 2 business days of payment.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
Additional info:

The unit has a 2nd set of RCA's that have been added for AUX or F/R operation. Since this was out of a Ford GT and no rear speakers were included in the car they didnt include a second set of RCA's. Our own Velozity added these to the unit direct from the McIntosh factory schematic.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
23 Posts
is it the regular version or the Ford version (special made for Ford)?

·
Registered
52 Posts
If it is made for Ford then all the plugs/inputs are specifically made for ford. I don't think you can use it as an aftermarket deck. Can you please take pictures of all the connectors in the back that way any potential buyers know what they are buying. Very clean classic looking deck. Glws

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sure, but the power supply is COMPLETELY seperate in this unit and was used in comps this season by Velozity. There is a review on the site somewhere.

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Additional pics of power supply and connections
Head unit and power supply
[/IMG]

Power supply connection to headunit via harness
[/IMG]

Power, ground and remote from harness
[/IMG]

Power and ground from power supply
[/IMG]

I hope this clears up any confusion ghettocowboy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts