Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
1. Memphis 16-MC1.1100 Sub Amp
2. JL Audio G6600 6-Channel Amp
3. Two (2) Hertz HX300 Subwoofers
4. AudioControl DQX (yellow version)
5. Kenwood eXeclon KDC-X995

Condition of all items:
1. Excellent - 9/10 (nothing is perfect but i don't see any blemishes) - Not sure where the bass control is for it
2. Very Good - 8/10 (a few scratches)
3. Excellent - 9/10 (nothing is perfect, some dirt?)
4. Excellent - 9/10 (nothing is perfect, maybe some very small knicks?)
5. Very Good - 8/10 (normal wear and tear on faceplate even though i protected it with a screen protector) - Comes with everything

Total Price: :
1. $300 shipped
2. $225 shipped
3. $300 shipped for both; $165 shipped each; or $300 local sale in DC/Maryland/Virginia area to include the box
4. $175 shipped
5. $95 shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Included in prices above^

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

I am flexible. Looking to downgrade to a JL stealthbox for my 2015 Honda CR-V and a small five-channel amp (Alpine PDX-V9 or JL HD900/5). Willing to trade to get these items if you have them, otherwise just looking for cash to purchase them.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump bump bump it up!

All of this equipment is in very good condition. I took good care of it. Most of the time it was unused because i was overseas and my car stayed behind.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've decided to not entertain trades, so sales ONLY. The more i thought about it the more i realized that i barely used the items i'm selling now.

I will also be posting my Hertz ML 165 mids and Rainbow Germanium Cal 25 tweeters. The 165's are still in my car doors and i need to take the door panels off to get to them.

Prices:

Hertz ML 165 mids - $190 shipped
Rainbow Germanium Cal 25 silk tweeters - $100 shipped

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bump for pictures of the Hertz ML 165 mids. Finally got them out of the doors!

One of the speakers the speaker connection is zip-tied on. I bought these from another DIYMA forum member and that's how it came to me. Speaker still works fine though. One of the magnets on the speaker you can see a little rust and oxidation.

Below are the links to the pictures of the Hertz speakers. Let me know if there are issues viewing the links...

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

Image 5

Image 6

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reduced prices for the holiday...

Product Brand & Model: