DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, my Scion tC, with all the work i put into deadening, installation, and mostly really just deadening, is now totaled. :bawling:

Today at 5:30, my transmission failed :furious: trying to slow down in rush hour traffic for an accident that happened about 50 yards in front of me and i rear ended the **** out of this toyota tacoma ... his truck the bumper just got slightly bent in...

As a result, to pay for the insurance deductible and to actually and finally pay off the debt i owe, EVERYTHING car audio related or otherwise valuable that i have is now for sale. I was just in the process of buying new stuff for my new system, so some of it is brand new.

It hurt so much cutting everything out of my car permanently earlier, and then the fact that all this brand new equipment is going to have to be sold before it's ever used hurts even more because my coming system was going to be amazing.

Anyway, here's all of it...

[|]-----------------------------------------[|]

Eclipse CD8053

I bought my Eclipse 8053 brand new at Car Toys in May of 2005, and it has been taken very good care of. I’m selling it because I really don’t think a user like myself can really take advantage of all the audiophile options on this, and there’s too much money sitting in it for me to justify keeping it when SQ is really not a huge issue for me

This is really one of THE best head units available:
this is the famous Eclipse with three sets of 8v RCA preouts, with the option of running 16v balanced preouts; a 30-band Parameric EQ, detailed time alignment options, etc.

I’m pretty sure I still have to original box it came in as well. ESN was never activated, I have all the original documentation as well.

Since it’s basically perfect, and rare, I’m looking for $350 + shipping

For sale is a partial component set that includes the following pieces:

Boston Acoustic Rally Series RC620 6.5" Midwoofers
These speakers are 4 ohm, and as others will attest, they are loud and clear :) I fed them somewhere around 160 watts and it really felt like they could handle more, these things can handle inane amounts of power, while still remaining efficient at lower power (90 db sens)! In my well-deadened door situation, midbass was strong, midrange frequencies were clear and radiant, it was most everything i wanted in a midrange speaker.

Boston Acoustic 620x Crossovers
This is the crossover for the RC620 component set, well built, but keep in mind its a decent sized crossover (because of the build quality) so you'll need a bit of space for them.

AURA MR620 1" Tweeters

This is the tweeter i used to replace the RC620 tweeter when i bought the RC620 component set because its far more robust than the tweet that comes with the RC620 set originally. This is not the Aura Silk Dome tweeter that everyone went nuts over, its the slightly upgraded (over the Stage 1 RPM) tweeter from the MR620 set, handles more power, and is a bit louder with the same clarity as the famous Aura Stage 1 RPM Tweet.

I discovered upon removal earlier today that the tweets have quite a bit of silicone on them, and one of them is missing the mounting cup now from my quick de-install earlier. Neither of them are damaged, they just look bad. As a result of that and the urgency at which i need the money, price is dropped considerably.

Tweeters + Xovers + Midwoofers --> $170 SHIPPED! **PRICE DROP**

Original BA RC620 Component set = $299.95
retail .... and mine is upgraded!!
Pictures

Profile California AP400

I used this nice little amp to power my tweeters, running actively, for the past couple months now. Gains have never been set above 1/2, never taken into clipping or even speaker distortion. Perfect little amp to run a set of tweets on if you need to run active. I was able to fit it hidden next to my spare under the floor mat. It is slightly overrated so you'll probably get more around 50w x 2 @ 4

Specs:

RMS Output Power(4 Ohms)-65W x 2
RMS Output Power(2 Ohms)-100W x 2
Bridged RMS Output Power(4 Ohms)-200 x 1
MOSFET Power Supply
Total Harmonic Distortion-<0.05%
Signal/Noise Ratio-103 dB
High/Low Level Converter(Male RCA)-Yes
Pre-Amp(RCA) Outputs-Yes
Variable Bass Boost @45Hz-0-12 dB
12dB/Octave Crossover-HP/Full/LP
Variable LP Crossover Frequency-50 - 250 Hz
Variable HP Crossover Frequency-80 Hz -1.2 kHz
Fuse (s)- 25A
Dimensions-2"H x 10 1/4"D x 7 3/8"W
Power/Speaker Terminal Size (Gauge)- 6/6

$50 SHIPPED!

CONCEPT CC-D1200 mono block amp

This amp is BRAND NEW in the box, never been opened or run or anything. Great looking amp. It is underrated and will put out somewhere around 1300w @ 1 ohm. This amp perfectly matches the CC-504 4ch amp i have for sale as well.

SPECS:

* CHANNELS: 1 (MONO-BLOCK)
o RMS @ 4 Ohms = 400 x 1
o RMS @ 2 Ohms = 750 x 1
o RMS @ 1 Ohm = 1200 x 1
* LPF: 50Hz - 250Hz
* S/N: 70 dB
* Glass Epoxy PCB
* Mosfet Power Supply
* Circuit Protection
* RCA In and Out
* Multi Stranded Power Toroids
* Subsonic Phase Control: 15- 45Hz and Slope of 18dB Per Octave
* Remote bass level control "port" (remote RM-100 not included)
* Continuos variable 0-180 degree phase control
* Variable remote bass level control included
* Input sensitivity: 300mV - 4V
* Platinum Connectors and Terminals
* Fuse Rating: 30A X 3
* Dimensions: 13.78"L x 11.66"W x 2.37"H

As far as this goes, make offers!
B]
MSRP --> $998.99[/B]

Concept CC-504AL 4 channel amp

NIB, I haven't even taken it out of the box. It's a refurb, however might as well be new, looks great. Like all Concept amps of this year, it is underrated. It will put out probably as a realistic reference more around 90ish x 4 @ 4 ohm and perhaps up to 180 x 2 @ 4 ohms bridged. This amp perfectly matches the CC-D1200 mono amp i have for sale as well.

there.

SPECS:

RMS Power 80W x 4 @ 4 Ohm

RMS Power 110W x 4 @ 2 Ohm

RMS Power 160W x 2 @ 4 Ohm BRIDGED

Signal-to-noise ratio: 100 dB

Frequency Response: 5Hz - 50kHz

Total harmonic distortion: 0.05%·

Continuously variable 0 - 18dB BASS boost

Built-in continuously variable 18dB per octave crossover

Input sensitivity: 200mV - 4V

Platinum connectors

Dimensions: L x W x H: 11.82" x 11.66" x 2.37" || 300mm x 296mm x 60mm

MSRP --> $349

Again make offers, i'll throw a package deal on it and the CC-D1200 probably.

Finally i have for sale... my prized sub i haven't even gotten in the mail yet.

12" Ascendant Audio Avalanche

It's a Dual 2, and i'm pretty sure everyone here who would want to buy this knows exactly what it is :cool:

Pics can be found here, this thing is beautiful: http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/showthread.php?t=117893

I'll take the hit on the shipping i paid for it and give you the price it would've been had you bought it brand new from AA during the clearance sale.... $200+ shipping

More as i put it up later...

references

req (x2)
valant94gt
ngsm13
spicmonster
desertheat
FRITO (x2)
vitveet
Toy_Tundra

(and i really can't remember the rest offhand :rolleyes: )

Anyway, email me or post here or PM me or contact me on AIM (Screename: tetris in love) if you're interested.

Thanks for looking!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
kappa546 said:
so did you sell the Avalanche? on caraudio you said you did. if not email me @ kappa546_at_yahoo_dot_com

Oh! Sorry for the confusion.

I have local interest, and he seemed sure but then backed out, so yes, it's still for sale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.