·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stereo Integrity RM-12

Like new, shipped in original Box

$300 :

Buyer pays actual shipping costs plus paypal fees :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

I'm not sure this is going to work for anyone because shipping can get expensive. But i think its time to switch subs. I do this every 6 months or so. And i would like to go back to a smaller ported sub. Maybe 2 8's, or maybe a 1o

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I have a pair of tc Sounds tc1000 8s, single 4 ohm, never seen power if you’re interested.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a pair of tc Sounds tc1000 8s, single 4 ohm, never seen power if you’re interested.
would depend on what kind of box i would need for ported. Memory says these things like large boxes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
would depend on what kind of box i would need for ported. Memory says these things like large boxes.
For a pair 1.6 net ported.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I’ve got a JL RD900/5 that I would trade straight up.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I’ve got a JL RD900/5 that I would trade straight up.
Thanks but the only trades i would consider would be awesome 8's or 10's.

This is just me looking to build a new box. Remember this is an awesome sub, comparable to the GB12 or just about any other sub out there for both SQ and output. I drove home today loving this sub and thought i was crazy to sell it, but i love change:D

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
D2 or D4? How long have you used them? What kind of amp do you have running on it? Have any pics to share?
Is this to me?

Its one sub, and its a D4 that i bought brand new in Jan/19 and is powered by a zapco Z-2kd II in a sealed box 1.25 cuft.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I know exactly what it is, as I have one. I have a bnib pair of Elemental Designs 8.44’s, although they are almost too gorgeous to get rid of. I also have a bnib pair of Eclipse SW8102’s. I’m simply having a hard time parting with bnib, perfect condition subs...

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump....tons of interest here and on FB, but noone has closed the deal yet. I have this out of the box and ready to ship.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump, repriced to include shipping.

$335 shipped to the east coast.
$375 shipped to the west coast.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.