Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
1) Morel Hybrid5
2) Alpine Type-X Tweeters

Condition of all items:
All Items are used

Total Price: :
1) Morel Hybrid 5 $55 shipped (top 48) PRICE DROP
2) Alpine Tweeters $25 shipped (top 48) SOLD!

Shipping Terms: :
I will pack them well in a flat rate box.
I will ship same day as paypal notifies me

Pictures:

Morel

Alpine

More images at
>>Link to more of my for sale photo's

Additional info:
1) Morel Hybrid 5's this midrange set is very nice sounding, they signs of use. Some Dynamat on the edges of the basket, some MDF on the mounting tabs, some spots on one of the cones.. they sound great.

2) Alpine tweeters I have had them since they were new.
they have very small dabs of CA glue on them overall very nice and they sound very good.. and for the price.. they are almost free..

Take a look at my pix and if you have any questions
**PM ME or post on here**

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Payment sent on the tweeters. I knew there was a benefit to waking up early :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
This will be the third pair that I have owned and I have yet to even hear them lol. So the chances of me selling them in the future is good. But I've heard so many great things about them I need to try them out.

·
Registered
1997 Honda Accord Wagon
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Alpine Type-X Tweeters have been sold and paid for.
They will be shipped out in 5 minutes.

The Morel Mids have dropped in price.. lets get this stuff gone.
Buy the mids for you or your broke friend that loves your audio system but will never be able to have great gear unless you find it for them..

BUY BUY BUY!!

·
Registered
1997 Honda Accord Wagon
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
OMG those Alpine Tweeters were a steal. You probably had at least 12-15 people trampling over each other for the buy. Lol.
Its true I had some trying to out bid the man that paid but hey he paid so all is fair..

Morel speakers still up!

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have one of those tweeters. I bought a few pairs back in 2007 from pac parts and have a pair installed in my Tacoma. I recently moved to a new house and found an extra tweeter but only one... Ive looked everywhere but can't find its brother. LOL

·
Registered
1997 Honda Accord Wagon
1,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back to the topic the AlpineTweeters have been sold and shipped, Morels still up.. Hit me with Best Offer..
It's a great set of 5.25" woofers.

If this was the Xtant version you would have already paid for them, but they are the Morel version of Morels ((b000m))
Take it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.