Specification:
1 x 550W at 4 ohms / 1 x 1000W at 2 ohms
600+ shipping

Genesis Profile Two Ultra
Specification:
2 x 225W at 2 ohms / 2 x 150W at 4 ohms / 1 x 450W Bridged
400+ shipping

975+ shipping for both

These items were bought brand new from sound solutions in houston tx around December of 09. Im selling it because i dont plan to keep my car for long. The Speakers were played at 10% volume for its first 10 hours so they were properly broken into. The Genesis amps are in mint working condition, and they have never been serviced

Fastest way to contact me is by phone

call /txt 832-830-6775

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
-----------------------------------------------

This message is automatically inserted in all classified threads.

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for doing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement on DIYMA.

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.

2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.

3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing

4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIY Mobile Audio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on our site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Once your transaction is complete, please use iTrader to record feedback for the other party.

Potential buyers should check iTrader feedback also before perusing any transaction.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
don't buy from this guy... i sent him money for a bitone 11 days ago, and he has not sent out the unit or responded to any pm's or text messages. buyer beware

1 - 11 of 11 Posts