Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Morel Tempo 6x9" point source drivers

Full info can be found here:
Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Point Source Speakers - Tempo Coax

Condition of all items:
I work at an authorized Morel dealer and picked these up for the rear of my Corolla. They saw deck power for about a week before i installed my amps for my fronts and unplugged these. Overall condition is flawless, they havent even been broken in yet.

Ive demoed multiple pairs of these under proper power and they sound amazing especially for the price.

Total Price: :
Im seeing these on ebay for $250 so Ill start at $175 shipped. They will come to you in the original box with all the original parts.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

These are currently installed in my car (not hooked up). Id rather not take my deck apart until i know someone wants these. If someone really needs pics, i will take them out but they look brand new.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for $150 shipped

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
top $140 shipped

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i can take a pic of the underside if you would like. but they are staying in my car until sold

·
Registered
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
because it requires about 20 minutes of disassembly of the rear deck and c pillars and a special tool to access the screws that are right up on the glass.

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
still have these? and are they not visible from inside the car for you to take a picture?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts