Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Morel Ultimo 12 2-ohm version w/grill. If you need specs, the Morel link is below :)

Condition of all items:
Used - cosmetically 8.5+/10. Functionaly 10/10 :) I am the 2nd owner. Sub is amazing - fast, tight and effecient. Carbon has a very small, light surface scratch I tried to capture in the pics below. It's purely cosmetic and very difficult to notice.

Total Price: :
$525 shipped/insured.

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping cost included in price above. Shipping via UPS Ground.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
Link to the Morel Ultimo page:
Morel Loudspeakers - Mobile Audio - Subwoofers - Ultimo Subwoofer - Ultimo Subwoofer

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
One very impressive sub, I have 4ohm version in my car, and i'm very impressed with it.
Free bump!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
If you would have 4ohm, I would be :)

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I can't use pm so let me low ball this in public : )
I'll take it for $350 and I'm local so you dont hae to ship it.
Let me know!!
Dude do you realize that's a 800-900$ sub!

I'm sorry but if I were him, i would say Hell No! lol

Good Luck

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dude do you realize that's a 800-900$ sub!

I'm sorry but if I were him, i would say Hell No! lol

Good Luck
I hear you! but there are reasons why I offered him the price. I'm not tring to negotiate the price or be like a bumb or something. That price I offered him is what's resonable for me to pay for this particular ultimo.
Let's see, what if I have to replace the voice coil? (I'm not saying its beaten up or anything but I'd be a 3rd user) That costs $250. Then the price I'll be paying would be $600 correct?? which is going price for BNIB? Then, I rather pick up new then saving some chump changes.
That's why I offered $350 and this is the price I'm willing to risk. If the OP doesn't want to take this, then I totally understand.
Once again, sorry about posting this on the thread then PM. I'm a noob here so please excuse me : )

·
Registered
489 Posts
That sub is hardly used. I heard it before it was removed and it is flawless! Still needs to break in to be honest and he used it such a short time.
I think it is irrational to offer such a low price for that reason, I know the sub and the seller and can safely say you are looking at a mint sub!
Bump to a great seller with excellent condition items!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
I hear you! but there are reasons why I offered him the price. I'm not tring to negotiate the price or be like a bumb or something. That price I offered him is what's resonable for me to pay for this particular ultimo.
Let's see, what if I have to replace the voice coil? (I'm not saying its beaten up or anything but I'd be a 3rd user) That costs $250. Then the price I'll be paying would be $600 correct?? which is going price for BNIB? Then, I rather pick up new then saving some chump changes.
That's why I offered $350 and this is the price I'm willing to risk. If the OP doesn't want to take this, then I totally understand.
Once again, sorry about posting this on the thread then PM. I'm a noob here so please excuse me : )

No biggie, people here on DIY are very word trusted, I'm sure OP could take the pictures of the voice coil for you and send it to you. These subs are going for way much more money, because the neno magnet went up in price..

Over all, I don't think you will have any problems with that sub, and voice coil or recone kit is 200 :)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump - still available... And no, $350 won't take it home.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I keep looking at this going...That would work AWESOME with my Audio Art 100HC :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.