1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:
Morel Ultimo SC 124

Condition of all items:
Brand New, never been installed - taken out of box to click pictures.

Total Price: :
340 + Shipping

Shipping Terms: :
Ships to all 48 states

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
This sub was bought for a install that never kicked off , I need cash at the moment and hence on sale.

Refer to complete secs here -
ULTIMO SC Subwoofer « Morel

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate your offer bud , but i am really looking for cash at the moment. I am done stocking amps, need to raise money to get Ultimo 12 instead of SC

·
Registered
744 Posts
I appreciate your offer bud , but i am really looking for cash at the moment. I am done stocking amps, need to raise money to get Ultimo 12 instead of SC
Very little difference between the two, sonically I know of no one that could hear a difference.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know and understand, but since I have already bought the Ultimo I would need to dispose one of these.

Its still available folks..waiting for a good home :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
I have a couple Ultimos sitting around right now. No home... but great subwooficaters!

The SC's are excellent.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.