DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey folks, I'm new here, nice to meet you!
The majority of my previous build is up for sale. I have a set of Morel Virtus 603 3-way component speakers, an Audiocontrol D-6.1200 to give them power and DSP, and a Focal P30F 12" Flax sub for the low end.

Everything is in absolutely perfect condition, the car was kept insanely clean and everything works perfectly.

The speakers wires are cut a little shorter than factory but still have plenty of room left to solder in new wires. The speakers also include the factory box and ALL accessories including grilles, pods, and unused crossovers. MSRP $800, asking $475 shipped. (NEW REDUCED PRICE)

I am local to USA - Richmond, VA. I'll knock $25 off the cost of anything for local pickup.

If any of my prices are off, please feel free to make a reasonable offer. Thank you!

SOLD! Thank you!
Wood Material property Cameras & optics Audio equipment Lens
Brown Packing materials Gas Audio equipment Silver
Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory Technology Gas Electronic component

Edit: Timestamp
Camera accessory Camera lens Automotive tire Cameras & optics Material property

Attachments

·
Registered
642 Posts
Not trying to criticize as I am a seller too, but generally around here used gear sells quickest for a little over half off retail, plus PayPal, plus shipping.

Also there’s a protocol that diyma requires for selling which requires your username and the date to be written on a card next to the equipment. There may be some other stuff I am forgetting, but you can check out the rules here:

GLWS man and welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not trying to criticize as I am a seller too, but generally around here used gear sells quickest for a little over half off retail, plus PayPal, plus shipping.

Also there’s a protocol that diyma requires for selling which requires your username and the date to be written on a card next to the equipment. There may be some other stuff I am forgetting, but you can check out the rules here:

GLWS man and welcome!
Hey, thanks for the info! I was searching for a rules post but wasn't able to find it for some reason, I'll update the post shortly with timestamps, and I'll adjust the price accordingly. Thank you for the details!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts