DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Mosconi 6to8 digital signal processor (not the v8)
Comes in original box and the 3-pin power connector is also included.

Condition of all items:
Excellent functionally
Good cosmetically

Total Price: :
$320 shipped to the lower 48 states

Shipping Terms: :
Shipping included to the lower 48 states.
I will ship only to a PayPal verified address that is present on the transaction on the PayPal website. Please make sure your address is up to date.

Additional info:
I bought this from another user here a little over a year ago and it has been running my home theater since then. I am now using a different processor that is more like the one I use at work so I can get more familiar with it. There is nothing wrong with this processor, I'm only trying to downsize my collection.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am very good at marking my posts sold when they are.
If it looks like this item might still be for sale, it is.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would you consider 200
Not right now. Thank you anyhow.
This is considerably more capable than the Dayton Audio dsp for that price.

Still available.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
36 Posts
sorry, I see on the product site v8 seems to correspond to 8 volts out, but google give me no info on V4, or 4 volts, or when/what that model is from. any enlightenment would be appreciated.

·
Wave Shepherd
2,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The model name is "6to8". It is the first version, not the v8 or aerospace or ...etc.

Thank you for interest, however the processor is

SOLD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts