1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Mosconi a class

Condition of all items:

Used but good cosmetic condition excellent working condition running a pair of esotar 430 off it and sounds amazeing msrp on this amp is around 3 grand your chance to have one of the best amps maid at and amazeing price I have box and owners manul every thing that came with amp bought authorized any question just ask thanks

Total Price: :

900 obo

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Would like to offer this to the ppl here befor I put on eBay shouldn't last long on there and one time price drop on here 750 gets it u pay shipping if no interest in the next couple days I'll have to put her on eBay thanks for looking guys and girls

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No interest even at this price alil odd outing up on eBay as well only Outher one on eBay is going for 1400 used 750 takes her home obo mite be open to trades

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.