1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Mosconi AS100.4 Amplifier

Condition of all items:

10/10 - Mint in box - about 10 hours of play time on amp. Includes all original packaging and accessories.

Total Price: :

$625 shipped and insured. Payment via Paypal.

Shipping Terms: :

Included in total cost. Shipping via UPS Ground service unless otherwsie negotiated.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

You know you want it!

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Bump for an awesome seller and a beautiful amp.......If I hadn't bought all the other amps I'd be all over this beauty no doubt!!

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
^^ Stop it, you're going to make me bust open my children's piggy bank in hopes of making this mine.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Can you pm me a reasonable offer, I have a kidney for sale if anyone is in need. No I'm serious....

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Payment has been sent and now I am off to the hospital to drop off my kidney lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Done and done! Having just one kidney isn't the end of the world :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.