Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model: MTX Thunder 5400x 5 Channel Amplifier

Condition of all items: Used. All 5 channels work. Cosmetically I'd say 5 or 6 out of 10.

Total Price: :100 shipped to lower 48

Shipping Terms: :Included

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:2 of the 4 Iso feet are missing/busted. Previous owner used a piece of backstrap. So all 5 channels work but like many of the MTX amps I've owned of this vintage the gain controls are a little scratchy when adjusted but seem to work great once adjusted. I'm only asking 100 for this amp because of it.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
840 Posts
Wow that's a great deal on a really nice amp.
GLWS

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Nice, sweet old school goodness. Don't need but me want....lol.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I should be able to ship this today if someone is interested.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Do you have an idea of what kind of power this amp *actually* makes? Are they underrated like the Fosgates? I am planning to do a SQ-oriented 2-way active build in my truck and a single 5-channel amp would be ideal. Just not sure if it would be enough power (front stage isn't chosen yet though).

Edit: Just found this: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthread.php?t=19645

From way back in 2000 (They had internet then???), guy says his amp was putting out nearly twice rated power.

Edit2: If this is still available, I'll get back to you.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.