DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be selling a 4320, a 2300 and a 280. All are in excellent condition, come with original boxes and were recently tested. Only one box shown, because I can't post any more pics. Prices include shipping and Paypal fees in the continental US.

The 4320 is $160obo:

The 2300 is $210obo:

The 280 is $90obo: (The paint was sanded off of the logos to match an install)

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a list of very conservative specs incase any has a question:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Oh this is very tempting. I have been buying up these older thunder amps. So far I have 4 -280's , 1 -4160, and a 240 on the way. I am really, really tempted..........

·
Registered
85 Posts
And i don't have a 4320 or a 2300 damn it.......too tempting..

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on mr1spd, you know you can't resist. Did I mention combined shipping deals?

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
Now these are great amps but if you have the Old School MTX Terminator amps they would be gone....

they came in Red or White color. 25w x 2 or 50w x 2... Cheater amps ...:D

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, I guess it's time to start taking offers you cheap bastards! Just kidding, but these are going to ebay soon. Don't let them get away!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am probably going to put these on Ebay, and will update the post with the link.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sorry about the double post. I lose to the interweb again...

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All three of these auctions end tonight in about 6 hours. Just a heads up for some nice gear. FYI, my car payment is due soon if that helps motivate any of you generous folks. No pressure, just a big karma high five in it for you. Plus if I can pay my bills, I can buy more gear from you guys!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.