DIYMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this when I still had my se before it got totaled. Just arrived and can’t use it on my autobahn. This is an upgraded system consisting of plug and play wiring for the non fender stereo, replacement door woofers, an amp that is tuned for the golf/gti mk7, and a 10” sub that fits under the stock floor. I am looking to get what I paid which is $1200 obo plus shipping or local pickup in sacramento

· Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you find a way to code out the fender for this awesome upgrade. I find the fender very fatiguing.
i know how to code it out. The issue is I don’t want to re wire. This will connect to the head unit in the glove box I can turn on the outputs but then need the connector for that. I have the part number. From there would need to wire it all up. The entire point of this kit was plug and play. I plan to instead take the output from the fender amp into an Audison bit hd virtuoso and the ln do a full system from there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.