DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$75 shipped OBO
$90 shipped w/ Passive Xovers.

Chambered in the back. "Low FS" according to Illusion Audio ::  i l l u s i o n   a u d i o  ::

The xovers can be bi-amped (heavy little suckers). The only thing is that I don't have the manual for the jumper settings, but that's nothing a little trial and error can't find out.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just a shot in the dark, really shouldn't be spending more on car audio but..

Some NIB monster RCAs 202, 204, 302 all 5 meters
New Dayton RS 150s and 52s
LPG 26 flange mount
0 ga fuse holder
Alpine 9833
12 Inf Perfect d4
NIB Blau VC1000
orig sales thread, unupdated

http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/classifieds/47602-fs-us-4300x-de1000-dd-9510-dayton-ref.html#post571177

Hoping you'll need one of the smaller items, then I can just add a little bit of cash and not feel too guilty, I'm local.

BTW, how did you like these and what's the mounting depth? Any mounting hardware?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry Doug, but I don't think that I can use any of those items.

I also never got a chance to use these before. I'll try to get the mounting depth tonight.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I have Pm'ed you. Haven't got a reply! If you are ok with shipping to India via USPS or something equivalent, I can PAYPAL the money to you. You mentioned somewhere that you wanted to sell the ND6i component set with the midwoofer. Interested..

·
Registered
454 Posts
James, how do you think these lil fellas would match up with my OEM's? Gotta do a bit of troubleshooting but i may be in the market for some tweets

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have Pm'ed you. Haven't got a reply! If you are ok with shipping to India via USPS or something equivalent, I can PAYPAL the money to you. You mentioned somewhere that you wanted to sell the ND6i component set with the midwoofer. Interested..
Sorry, but I don't think shipping would be a good idea. I'd like to stay away from any problems that may happen with international shipping.

James, how do you think these lil fellas would match up with my OEM's? Gotta do a bit of troubleshooting but i may be in the market for some tweets
let me know.
Nice pictures, Shakey McShakesalot! Any dates on these? Those tweeters and crossovers are way different than the ones I have:
http://www.diymobileaudio.com/forum/off-topic/54497-my-new-illusion-audio-nd-6-1-component-set.html
phone camera :( The xover and tweets are different because these are from the ND8i set, you have the nd6i...

·
Registered
265 Posts
The new ND-6i also comes with the same crossover now. its a more heavy duty one, and the tweeters are also slightly better on the new nd6i (Both of which James Bang is selling!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts