Shipping Terms: : Free to lower 48 states

Pictures:

Additional info:
RMS Power @ 12.0V > 50W x 4 + 120W x 1
Max Power @ 13.8V > 75W x 4 + 200W x 1
RMS Power Bridged > 120W x 2 + 200W x 1
THD > 0.04% bei 4 Ohm
S/N > > 100dB
Frequency Response > 20Hz – 35KHz (-1dB)
Hi-Pass X-over > 40Hz – 250Hz
Lo-Pass X-over > 40Hz – 120Hz

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
great amps. i had the 2 channel version of this (pic in the beginning of my GTi build log), and the vrx 4 channel that i bought and installed for a friend. made buy audison as an introductory line kind of like volkswagen = next : audi = audison (see what i did there? lol)

good luck with the sale!!!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Doing a little house cleaning. This guy is going on eBay. Auction starts tomorrow and ends black friday. I don't know what crap the industry is selling these days but this amp is heavy and built to last. Would be a great addition to a second ride, or a cheap gift for a family member. Also selling the matching subwoofer. Send me a message if you want to make a combo deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281864358466?ssPageName=STRK:MESCX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1554.l2649

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.