1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Dynaudio Esotar 2 E110 Tweeters

Condition of all items:
New in Box. Never been mounted or used. Outer box covering is a bit beat up. I am currently using the E430 for my mids and really wanted to use this for the tweeters.

I've tried everything and these tweeters just will not fit in my car. So they have to go.

Total Price: :
$900 Shipped.

Shipping Terms: :
On me to lower 48 US States

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.
P1050142.jpg

P1050143.jpg

P1050144.jpg

P1050145.jpg

P1050146.jpg

Additional info:

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Best of the best...

I was in the exact same boat, about a year ago.
Had them, and wanted to pair them with my Esotar 430's.
Just couldn't fit them in my car (without major modification, which I was unwilling to do).
So I had to sell them.

It's a sickening feeling to have to let them go. They really are special.
I feel your pain... GLWS.

·
Registered
105 Posts
That is a great price! Some one would be really happy to have them at an amazing discount price. GLWS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts