DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I liked the LCY's so much in my home audio setup that I decided to get another pair for the car. Well, they didn't fit in my kicks and I'd rather not do any cutting to my car. So up for sale is a pair of brand new and unused LCY 110's. But I still guarentee them in mint, working condition. I'm taking offers for them, highest offer takes them. Minimum offer is $250. They cost $400 elsewhere last time I checked.

Works best crossed over at 2kHz 4th order, 2.5kHz 2nd order, or higher. Domes may cross lower, but they sure don't sound the same as good ol' ribbons!

·
Registered
533 Posts
GEEZE MB SAVE SOME FOR THE LITTLE FISH!! :D ONE OF MY 4404,S WAS STOLEN ON THE 28TH! ANY ADCOMS YOU MIGHT PART WITH?STILL HAVE 1 4404!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'm interested in nice 12" subs, and nice headunits. also interested in home audio DACs. =)

Going to go to activeaero unless someone has a better offer in the next couple days. =)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I have a brand new 15" avalanche - has only seen power for testing purposes.
Willing to do even trade, but you have to pay shipping though.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow the 15" avalanche is one hell of a sweet sub... but I've decided to get the DIYMA 12" when it comes out.

Anyway I got a great offer, so they're now SOLD!

Thanks everyone for your interest.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I have a dac for you that you may want to do a trade with. Its the crystal cs43122 evaluation board. Just feed it 12v and its a happy camper. You can run it in the car or home, and it has balanced outputs. Read up on it on elite. It was reviewed against the legendary id dac, and did pretty well. I also have a coustic da55, and zapco dac. No home audio amps for trade right now though.
Thanks
Hans

1 - 11 of 11 Posts